Acreage For Sale in Westerose, AB (Site 7 Rr1) - $169,000
Seller Verified ListingSeller Verified ForSaleByOwner.ca web site postings have been posted by sellers who have used a valid credit card when creating their listing, giving our buyers more confidence in the listings presented on this web site.
A Seller Verified listing shows buyers that the seller is serious about selling their property, and that they are a legitimate seller - a very important element when using the internet to sell a large ticket item like a home.
Listings found on this web site that are not seller verified were posted by sellers before we changed the site to a fully paid model in August of 2014. Those listings appear to be legitimate, but they are not promoted by us as Seller Verified.
- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathrooms: 0
- Square Footage:
- Lot Size: 20 acres
- Stories: Other
- Parking: Parking Lot
- Year Built:
- Price: $169,000
- Property Type: Acreage / Building Lot / Empty Lot / Land
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Listing ID: 131620
- Last Updated: 2016-10-25
- Address: Site 7 Rr1
- City: Westerose
- City Quadrant: North Central
- Province/State: Alberta
- Postal/ZIP Code: T0C 2V0
- Country: Canada
Buyer Agent Friendly
Attention Buyers: Seller is willing to provide "cash back at closing" of $2500.00 on this property, to any buyer who completes the purchase "without" the assistance of a Realtor. Attention Realtors: Seller is willing to negotiate commission with any real estate agent who brings an acceptable offer from a qualified buyer.
Own a little piece of heaven providing privacy and seclusion without having to drive hours to amenities or major cities.
Soft rolling land beautifully treed with mature Tamarak, Spruce, Birch, Popular and an abundance of wildlife. Conveniently located 2 miles off of pavement and centrally located within a 1 hour drive from Edmonton, Red Deer, Drayton Valley, Rocky Mountain House, Nisku, Leduc, Wetaskiwin and Ponolka. Utilities at property line with a private culdesac road accessing the 3 acreages.
A scenic 10 minute drive through the Battle River Valley takes you to:
- The Village at Pigeon Lake Resort and Town Center www.villageatpigeonlake.com which provides an AG Garden Market for groceries, liquor store, dining, shopping and home decor, ATB Bank, gas station, spa and Inn.
- Twin Lakes, Battle Lake and Pigeon Lake which has an incredible beach that is great for children. Water sports, fishing, ice fishing , Bird watching, hunting, allterain fun SUMMER & WINTER, Cross country skiing the Battle river valley. ALL WITHIN MINUETS AWAY!
- 3 major golf courses: Black Bull www.blackbull.com, Dorchester www.dorchesterranch.com and Willow Greens www.willowgreensgolf.com
- Lakedell Community Center which hosts many events from 4H and Gymcana and horse clinics, Ladies Days to dances, the yearly Bullarama and Country Fair!
- Elementary School and the Junior/Senior High school is just another 10 minutes away
- Power and gas utility are install (To the Ca-De-Sac) at the your lot entrance.
The area provides excellent community living in a beautiful country setting!
Contact the Seller about this Listing
To send an email to the seller, please fill out the form below.
Approximate Map Location
This property for sale has been tagged by the seller as close to Buck Lake, Calmar, Edmonton, Falun, Mulhurst, Pigeon Lake, Warburg, Winfield, Alberta.
MAP DISCLAIMER: Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. If you notice any obvious errors, please contact the seller directly as they can update it easily.
Mortgage & Financing
Canada-Wide (excl. Québec)
Home Builders & Developers