House For Sale in Beaumont, AB - 2+1 bed, 2 bath (5008-55 Street) - $387,900
Seller Verified ListingSeller Verified ForSaleByOwner.ca web site postings have been posted by sellers who have used a valid credit card when creating their listing, giving our buyers more confidence in the listings presented on this web site.
A Seller Verified listing shows buyers that the seller is serious about selling their property, and that they are a legitimate seller - a very important element when using the internet to sell a large ticket item like a home.
Listings found on this web site that are not seller verified were posted by sellers before we changed the site to a fully paid model in August of 2014. Those listings appear to be legitimate, but they are not promoted by us as Seller Verified.
(The link will open in a new window so that you can easily return to ForSaleByOwner.ca.)
To continue to REALTOR.ca, please click on the "View Website" button below.
- Bedrooms: 2+1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square Footage: 1,800
- Lot Size: 615.33 sqM
- Stories: 4-Level Split
- Parking: Attached Garage
- Year Built: 1990
- Annual Taxes: $2,890
- Price: $387,900
- Property Type: House
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Listing ID: 131573
- MLS® Number: E4035428
- Last Updated: 2017-01-07
- Address: 5008-55 Street
- City: Beaumont
- City Quadrant: North Central
- Province/State: Alberta
- Postal/ZIP Code: T4X 1E1
- Country: Canada
Buyer Agent Friendly
This seller is willing to negotiate commission with any real estate agent who brings an acceptable offer from a qualified buyer.
Built in 1990 this exceptionally clean, well maintained, 1800 sq/ft on three levels, 2+1 bedroom 4 level split is move in ready! The home features hardwood throughout main floor inc. stairwells and upper landing; huge country kitchen and dining nook that will easily accommodate all your family functions. Garden door access to cedar deck with in deck lighting and bbq area, all overlooking a mature, professionally landscaped backyard with a spectacular elevated western view. Upper level features huge master bedroom, his and her closets with direct access to a 6 pc bath including soaker tub. Lower level includes a spacious family room, lots of natural light and a gas fireplace. Large 3rd bedroom has a walk in closet adjacent to a 3pc bathroom. Basement is insulated and poly'd. 22x20 Double attached garage insulated and drywalled, exceptional lighting, with direct access to front entry. Exterior is California Stucco, recently professionally painted by Cherise and staff of Colorful Edges, maintenance free windows and doors.
- 2x6 Exterior wall construction
- Large no maintenance cedar deck with hidden screws
- Home has never been smoked in
- Roughed in Vacuum system
- Vaulted ceiling in living room
- Interior Professionally painted using top quality Devine Color paint from Unfauxgettable Interiors in Beaumont
- 2 year old Samsung stainless steel fridge, stove and OTR microwave and brand new GE stainless dishwasher.
- Front loading HE LG washer & dryer
- Brand new roof in Sept 2011 with 50 year shingles.
- Triple glaze argon filled windows keeps interior cool in summer.
- Energy efficient honeycomb window coverings with top down/bottom up feature in dining nook
- Crank-out windows throughout home for great air circulation.
- oversized garage with plenty of storage
- Newly renovated bathrooms with new shower units.
- Low maintenance landscaping with pond in back yard.
- Walking distance to shops, rec centre and award winning Dining at Chartier French restaurant.
- Close to schools
- Walking Distance to Crepe and Shake outdoor Restaurant
Contact the Seller about this Listing
To send an email to the seller, please fill out the form below.
Approximate Map Location
This property for sale has been tagged by the seller as close to Edmonton, Leduc, Alberta.
MAP DISCLAIMER: Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. If you notice any obvious errors, please contact the seller directly as they can update it easily.
Mortgage & Financing
Canada-Wide (excl. Québec)
Home Builders & Developers