House For Sale in Calgary, AB - 3 bed, 3 bath (804 Sierra Morena Place SW) - $649,900
Seller Verified ListingSeller Verified ForSaleByOwner.ca web site postings have been posted by sellers who have used a valid credit card when creating their listing, giving our buyers more confidence in the listings presented on this web site.
A Seller Verified listing shows buyers that the seller is serious about selling their property, and that they are a legitimate seller - a very important element when using the internet to sell a large ticket item like a home.
Listings found on this web site that are not seller verified were posted by sellers before we changed the site to a fully paid model in August of 2014. Those listings appear to be legitimate, but they are not promoted by us as Seller Verified.
(The link will open in a new window so that you can easily return to ForSaleByOwner.ca.)
To continue to REALTOR.ca, please click on the "View Website" button below.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Square Footage: 1,726
- Lot Size:
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Parking: Attached Garage
- Year Built: 1990
- Annual Taxes: $3,386
- Price: $649,900
- Property Type: House / Detached House
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Listing ID: 131646
- MLS® Number: C4082607
- Last Updated: 2016-10-26
- Address: 804 Sierra Morena Place SW
- City: Calgary
- City Quadrant: South West
- Province/State: Alberta
- Postal/ZIP Code: T3H 2W8
- Country: Canada
Buyer Agent Friendly
This seller is willing to negotiate commission with any real estate agent who brings an acceptable offer from a qualified buyer.
Welcome to this executive home with its panoramic mountain views from both main and second floors! This home has over 2500 square feet of beautifully finished living space bathed in bright natural light from large windows.
Extensively renovated and immaculately maintained, it features an open plan kitchen/breakfast nook/family room and dining/living room on the main floor with granite and Japanese cherry hardwood floors; solid oak cabinets; granite counters and bathroom vanities; a spring-balanced queen-sized Murphy bed that frees up one bedroom; heated ensuite bathroom floor; central air; and a huge bonus room in the finished walkout basement.
It’s only a short 20-minute drive to downtown, within walking distance of shopping and all amenities, yet located on a quiet cul-de-sac with only local traffic.
Best of all, it has a maintenance-free exterior and mature landscaping – enjoy the serenity of the front water feature, the warmth of the southwest-facing back deck, and cool shade of the grape arbour. In the sought-after Richmond Hill neighbourhood, homes like this are selling fast so don’t delay! Make this your new home before it’s too late!
- Panoramic mountain view from main and second floors
- Durable maintenance-free exterior: Concrete tile roof, stucco exterior, aluminum-clad windows and doors
- Main-floor family room with fireplace plus a second huge family space with full-height oak bookcases and large bay window in warmly-carpeted walkout basement
- Solid Oak cabinet doors and trim
- Granite countertops and bathroom vanities throughout
- Granite floor tile in bathrooms and high traffic areas
- Solid Japanese Cherry flooring (includes 4 cases of spares for unexpected repairs)
- Wood-burning fireplace with convenient natural gas starting and solid oak mantelpiece
- Spring-balanced queen-sized Murphy bed in spare bedroom/exercise room
- Upstairs laundry room for convenience
- Vaulted living room ceiling
- Central air conditioning
- Heated floor with programmable thermostat in master ensuite bathroom
- Warm air bubble tub in master ensuite bathroom
- Maintenance-free Trex deck with anodized aluminum railing
- New fence around property with large gate for vehicle access from the side, custom-built to allow height addition to fence if desired
- 110 sq-ft cedar-frame greenhouse with Lexan polycarbonate hail-resistant roof
- Mature low-maintenance perennial landscaping
- Low-maintenance front yard water feature with 2 pools, waterfall and stream
- Producing fruit trees and shrubs: raspberries, strawberries, Nanking cherries, Evans cherries, Valiant grapes, Goodland full-size apple, Rescue crab apple (great for fresh eating and jelly), haskap bush (like blueberries only stronger and more tart)
- 2 storage sheds
- 2 car insulated attached garage with extensive storage shelves and 240V outlet for large power tools
- New garage door motor, controller and springs
- HOYME damper on furnace fresh air supply to reduce heat loss
- Extra-wide driveway can accommodate 3 cars
- Ample parking at side of property
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Walking distance to groceries, restaurants, playgrounds, green space, and shopping
- Two decks: one warm and sunny, one cool and shady, plus a private alcove to enjoy the front yard water feature
- Large sunny southwest-facing back yard
Contact the Seller about this Listing
To send an email to the seller, please fill out the form below.
Approximate Map Location
MAP DISCLAIMER: Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. If you notice any obvious errors, please contact the seller directly as they can update it easily.
Mortgage & Financing
Canada-Wide (excl. Québec)
Home Builders & Developers