Contact Street Capital today to check out our CURRENT MORTGAGES RATES
Acreage For Sale on Christina Lake, BC
This seller is willing to pay $10,000 to any real estate agent who brings an acceptable offer from a qualified buyer on completion of sale and final property transfer.
MLS® System: 2439071
Location - Click to Expand
- Address: 301 Ponderosa
- Neighbourhood: Ponderosa Estates
- City: Christina Lake
- Province/State: British Columbia
- Postal/Zip Code: V0H 1E0
- Country: Canada
- Property Type: Acreage / Building Lot / Home-Based Business Potential / House / Revenue Property
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Listing ID: 940146
- Your dream, your family home on ten rolling acres is nestled amongst the pines near Christina Lake in Southern British columbia.
- This home, in a paradise setting, is in the heart of Ponderosa Estates where you can be as private or engaged as you wish.
- The home can be one large family unit, two self contained units, one unit and an in-law suite or home and office for business or professional enterprise.
- This move in ready home consists of two finished dwellings, one up and one down for a total area of 3072 sq ft.
- The attached but separate garage and wokshop is 576 sq ft.
- The upper floor is surrounded with 1848 sq ft of decks.
- The lower floor has exposed aggregate concrete which flows into the professionally landscaped gardens.
- The home is constructed with 2x6 lumber and 8in concrete walls on a concrete foundation. The upper floor has 8ft ceilings, the lower has 9ft with a drop ceiling with removable tile. Vinyl siding outside.
- In floor radiant heat uses natural gas boiler hot water. Home heat can be complemented using the downstairs wood stove. The ten acres provides all the renewable fuel needed.
- Home construction started in 1995. Upstairs was completed 2006 - 2007 with central vacuum throughout. Down was remodeled 2012 - 2016.
- Roof was replaced 2013. Gutters in 2018. The well pump, piping, wiring and pressure tank was replaced in 2018.
- The property and gardens are on 10.58 rolling acres. The natural areas are forested with ponderosa pine, jack pine, douglas fir, larch and douglas maple. The undergrowth has both deciduous and evergreen berries, shrubs, wildflowers and ground covers.
- Two and a half acres, surrounding the home, is fenced. A large portion of which is professionally landscaped with lawns, trees, flower and shrub beds, rhododendrons and organic vegetable gardens.
- Own amenities are water and sewer. Supplied are electrical, natural gas and telephone underground to the home and satelite TV and internet.
- A 300ft gravel drive, with lights connects home and parking to Ponderosa Drive .
- Local services include road maintenance, trash and recycling pick up, and school bus.
- The soils are a sandy till with porus clean sands and gravel as subsoil. These alternating layers of sand and gravels can be excavated and used.
- The home and property has unlimited potential, and is great for pets and animals.
For local attractions, amenities and links please go to our attached web site: www.jewelofchristinalake.com
Approximate Map Location*
301 Ponderosa, Christina Lake, British Columbia, Canada V0H 1E0
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.This property for sale has been tagged by the seller as close to Castlegar, Grand Forks, Nelson, British Columbia.
FEATURED SERVICES CANADA
Want to be featured here? Find out how.
Wood Creek Construction
Foothill Estates - Now selling!Building with Confidence learn more
Green Emerald Construction
We take pride in our Green Building techniques & attention to clients needsSalmon Arm & Shuswap Area since 2002 learn more
Saywell Developments Ltd
Serving Vancouver Island since 1980. Got a dream home in mind? Give us a call.Don Saywell learn more
Cove Beach Waterfront Estates
10 fully serviced parcels ready to go!An Exclusive Gated Waterfront Community learn more
Wilden Real Estate
Nature Inspired Kelowna Real EstateKelowna Real Estate Developer learn more
Custom Homes in Terrace & Thornhill learn more
All-in-one Real Estate Brokering ServicesExperienced Real Estate Lawyers learn more
Energy Efficiency Unmatched.Quality Built Factory Homes. learn more
Juniper West Builders
New Lots Now Available – Please call 250-574-4292 or 250-319-9200New Homes & Lots for Sale with Views learn more
Tideline Reasources Ltd
Vancouver Island’s Hidden Gem...Efficient Living Solutions learn more