Acreage For Sale in County Of Grande Prairie No 1, AB
25-72030 TWP Rd 704a$874,900
This seller is willing to negotiate commission with any real estate agent who brings an acceptable offer from a qualified buyer.
FOR SALE BY OWNER. BUYERS AGENTS WELCOME.
Contact owners: 1-780-538-0860
25-72030 TWP RD 704A, County of Grande Prairie No. 1
THIS UNIQUE 12.13 ACRES IS SECLUDED WITH WOODED MUNICIPAL RESERVE ON THREE SIDES. Sturdy, custom-built (2006) home in Wapiti Heights Estates. This private property offers a 1680 sq. ft. well-maintained walk-out bungalow a short 15-minute drive from GP Costco (17 minutes from the Grande Prairie Airport). Your family and loved ones will enjoy the spacious indoor & outdoor zones, perfect for family gatherings! Come and take a look at this beauty.... Don’t miss out!”
Would you like to grow your own food and/or raise a few animals? Work from home with reliable Fiber Optics’ internet? Run your own business (CR5 zoned)? Entertain in the large indoor spaces of the house, eat/BBQ on the top maintenance-free deck, relax under cover on the paving stone patio under the deck while listening to the music playing from the ceiling speakers, walk/ski or snowshoe through the trails and beyond, gather around the large fire-pit area year-round? It's all here and you’ll never want to leave home!
Opening the front door, you will be welcomed into the main living area which is filled with natural light emitting from the large windows facing East, South and West. The high 9’ ceilings throughout the home provide a spacious atmosphere. Stop and cozy up to the beautiful gas fireplace or make your way to the kitchen for a snack and beverage. The spacious kitchen has tons of counter space including a 9’ 7” long eating bar, an abundance of maple and oak cabinets, stainless steel appliances including the Maytag gas stove-top, Kitchen Aid Fridge and built-in appliances (Jenn-Air oven, Bosch dishwasher and Panasonic microwave). The large walk-in pantry with built-in shelves is a great storage space for all your non-perishable items and smaller appliances. The large corner kitchen sink with windows facing East and South is a great place to view the side yard (fire-pit area) and the garden while tidying up the kitchen. The kitchen is open to the large dining area with enough space for a good-sized table to seat 8 or more. For special events, there’s room to add another table & chairs.
On the main floor you will also find an amazing master king-sized bedroom with a large walk-in closet that has built-in shelves in addition to its own ensuite with another walk-in closet, (also with built-in shelving), a separate, private toilet room, double sinks, two-person jetted tub, and shower. Kids love the large tub!
Two more bedrooms (one currently being used as a main-floor laundry/extra food storage), another full bathroom, and three large coat/linen closets complete the main floor.
Walk down the gorgeous engineered hard-wood stairs to the fully finished lower walk-out level and set your feet on the warm heated floor. This level includes four large rooms; one currently being used as an office (could be a bedroom), another as a work-out/playroom (could be a bedroom), a large bedroom and an awesome entertainment room. The utility room and a full bathroom are also located on this level. The entertainment room is wired with a seven-speaker surround sound system. Great for watching movies! For those cold nights, you’ll also enjoy the ambient heat of the catalytic Blaze King wood-burning stove.
The completely finished oversized (28’ wide by 33’ deep) attached garage (ample parking space for two full-sized vehicles, toolboxes & workbench), has in-floor heat, epoxy painted floors, two 8’ high overhead doors and lots of shelves for storage.
Summary of custom features:
- Styrofoam block foundation (Logic ICF), R25 exterior walls (SM Clad), R50 attic insulation;
- 9’ ceilings on both levels;
- Engineered hardwood floors;
- New shingles in 2020;
- Minimum 6-gallon per minute water well, water filtration system;
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) at fridge and kitchen sink, vacuum sweep in kitchen;
- TV space/hookup above the fridge, in the office, master bedroom, main and lower living rooms;
- Under cabinet lights in kitchen;
- Central air conditioning;
- Fiber optics;
- Ceiling surround sound;
- LED lighting;
- In-floor heat in basement & garage, boiler rebuilt in 2016;
- Upper deck with outdoor flooring and metal railing, natural gas line to BBQ;
- Sheltered seating area under upper deck equipped with ceiling lights and wired sound system;
- Walk-out glass garden doors open to paving stones patio and fire pit area;
- Front paving stones pad to garage side door and veranda;
- Large Allen block/paving stone steps down to side yard;
- Sturdy maintenance-free front steps to veranda & back steps to deck,
- Wired 2400 sq ft pole shed (cold storage) with powered overhead doors, heated equipment room inside pole shed plus a mezzanine;
- Large garden with raspberries, rhubarb and a separate strawberry patch;
- Two garden sheds (one is wired);
- Large wood shed;
- Underground irrigation (roughed-in); Lovely dry rock creek;
- Lilacs, choke-cherry trees, spruce trees, hawthorns; double-flowering plum;
- Walking/snowshoeing/cross-country ski trails;
- Small pond.
- Some landscaping left for your personalized finishing touches (the hard labor has already been done).
|Main Level||Bedroom - Primary||
4.88m x 3.81m
(16'0" x 12'6")
3.20m x 3.05m
(10'6" x 10'0")
3.91m x 3.05m
(12'10" x 10'0")
4.83m x 3.30m
(15'10" x 10'10")
4.72m x 4.11m
(15'6" x 13'6")
7.32m x 3.51m
(24'0" x 11'6")
|Main Level||5pc Ensuite Bath||
5.79m x 2.13m
(19'0" x 7'0")
|Main Level||3pc Bathroom||
3.05m x 1.52m
(10'0" x 5'0")
3.76m x 1.52m
(12'4" x 5'0")
4.88m x 4.17m
(16'0" x 13'8")
|Main Level||Living/Dining Room Combination||
8.38m x 4.17m
(27'6" x 13'8")
6.05m x 2.69m
(19'10" x 8'10")
7.32m x 3.05m
(24'0" x 10'0")
|Other||Garage - Attached||
10.06m x 8.53m
(33'0" x 28'0")
12.19m x 18.28m
(40'0" x 60'0")
Approximate Map Location*
25-72030 TWP Rd 704a, County Of Grande Prairie No 1, Alberta, Canada T8W 5G3
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.This property for sale has been tagged by the seller as close to Grande Prairie, Alberta.
Location - Click to Expand
- Address: 25-72030 TWP Rd 704a
- Neighbourhood: Wapiti Heights Estates
- City: County Of Grande Prairie No 1
- Province/State: Alberta
- Postal/Zip Code: T8W 5G3
- Country: Canada
- Property Type: Acreage / Bungalow
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Ownership: Freehold/Fee Simple
- Listing ID: 647428
Bathroom Types - Click to Expand
- Bathroom 1: 5pc Ensuite Bath
- Bathroom 2: 3pc Bathroom
- Bathroom 3: 3pc Bathroom
FEATURED SERVICES CANADA
Want to be featured here? Find out how.
At Heirloom Homes, we build value, literally.Custom Home Builder & Renovator learn more
Stage and Style by Leigh
If your property has been on the market for more than 30 days. I CAN HELP.Selling your home? CALL ME FIRST! learn more
Pine Ridge Mountain
What A Beautiful Way To Live!Invemere's Recreation Community & Mo learn more
Saw Custom Homes
Make Your Move to Nature With Village Estates.Viallage Estates Selling Now! learn more
Willik Homes Ltd.
Quality Custom and Subdivision Homes Since 1989.Helping build your future! learn more