Condo For Sale in Campbell River, BC - 1 bed, 1 bath (403, 894 South Island Hwy 19a) - $189,000
Seller Verified ListingSeller Verified ForSaleByOwner.ca web site postings have been posted by sellers who have used a valid credit card when creating their listing, giving our buyers more confidence in the listings presented on this web site.
A Seller Verified listing shows buyers that the seller is serious about selling their property, and that they are a legitimate seller - a very important element when using the internet to sell a large ticket item like a home.
(The link will open in a new window so that you can easily return to ForSaleByOwner.ca.)
To continue to REALTOR.ca, please click on the "View Website" button below.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Footage: 841
- Lot Size:
- Stories: 4-Level Split
- Parking: Assigned Parking, Parking Lot, Visitor Parking
- Year Built: 1983
- Annual Taxes: $2,025
- Price: $189,000
- Property Type: Condo / Empty Lot
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Listing ID: 234169
- MLS® Number: 427836
- Last Updated: 2017-08-16
- Address: 403, 894 South Island Hwy 19a
- City: Campbell River
- City Quadrant: South Central
- Province/State: British Columbia
- Postal/ZIP Code: V9W 1A8
- Country: Canada
To send an email to the seller, please fill out the form below.
Ocean View Condo - Imagine living in this large top floor one bedroom condo as you enjoy the fabulous panoramic ocean and mountain views! Watch the cruise ships and marine life from the living room, bedroom or outside balcony with unobstructed views of Discovery Passage. Get your exercise across the street on one of Campbell River's finest attractions - the Seawalk pathway.
This quiet, recently renovated adult-oriented building is set back from the road with paved parking for owners and visitors. Just minutes from downtown or willow point shopping. The building-owned waterfront lot provides unlimited beach access and the city bus route is at your doorstep. Quick possession is possible.
Buy direct from the owner to save thousands!
Realtors - fee negotiable for a completed sale.
Call or text 778-420-3302 or email from this site for an appointment to view.
- Solid oak cabinets Kitchen skylight
- Magnificent views from the open-concept living room, the bedroom and the balcony
- In-unit laundry
- 2 storage rooms, one conveniently located across the hall
- Elevator to your top floor doorstep
- No rentals or pets allowed, securing your investment
- Check out this rare living opportunity at an unbelievably affordable price!
Buyer Agent Friendly
This seller is willing to negotiate commission with any real estate agent who brings an acceptable offer from a qualified buyer.
Approximate Map Location*
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.
This property for sale has been tagged by the seller as close to Black Creek, Comox, Courtenay, Cumberland, Gold River, Parksville, Powell River, Quadra Island, British Columbia.
Photo, Video & Virtual Tours
Mortgage & Financing
Canada-Wide (excl. Québec)