Condo For Sale in Edmonton, AB - 2 bed, 2 bath (312, 667 Watt Blvd SW) - $224,000
Seller Verified ListingSeller Verified ForSaleByOwner.ca web site postings have been posted by sellers who have used a valid credit card when creating their listing, giving our buyers more confidence in the listings presented on this web site.
A Seller Verified listing shows buyers that the seller is serious about selling their property, and that they are a legitimate seller - a very important element when using the internet to sell a large ticket item like a home.
Listings found on this web site that are not seller verified were posted by sellers before we changed the site to a fully paid model in August of 2014. Those listings appear to be legitimate, but they are not promoted by us as Seller Verified.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square Footage: 883
- Lot Size:
- Stories: Other
- Parking: Underground, Visitor Parking
- Year Built: 2015
- Annual Taxes: $1,650
- Price: $224,000
- Property Type: Condo / Apartment
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Listing ID: 849242
- Last Updated: 2017-04-29
- Address: 312, 667 Watt Blvd SW
- City: Edmonton
- City Quadrant: South West
- Province/State: Alberta
- Postal/ZIP Code: T6X 0Y2
- Country: Canada
To send an email to the seller, please fill out the form below.
Built in 2014 and completed in 2015, this impressive 883 Sq. foot condo will leave you wanting to stay indoors all day. Overlooking the ever interesting Ellerslie road, this Condo was built with sound-proof walls and windows, which keeps noise at bay. Facing West, it is very nice and sunny when the Blinds are open, but stays cools due to the finishing of the suite and a powerful Fujitsu Split Unit Air-conditioner that can chill the entire condo to freezing point.
Unit 312 is an Impressive & Upscale Corner 2 Bed 2 Bath Condo located in community of Southern Springs Walker Lakes close to shopping and take-out dining (Walmart, Sobeys, Subway, Starbucks, Cobs bread, etc.), Banks (RBC), Hair salons, Spas, Barbers and also located close to the Anthony Henday and 50/66 Streets, which makes going anywhere in the city a breeze.
- There is a bus stop right outside the building that takes passengers direct to Century Park, Millwoods or other major transit stations. Southern Springs is also a future LRT Site.
- The Unit is an approximate 883 Sq. featuring FULLY UPGRADED Quartz Countertop and all stainless-steel appliances, In-suite Laundry with tons of storage, spacious balcony and a Den.
- There is 1 underground parking stall with more Storage space.
- The Living Rooms and Master bedroom offers abundance of natural light throughout and WALK-IN-CLOSET with 4 piece en-suite Bath.
- The second Bedroom is also a 4 piece bath.
- The building has a beautiful amenity room where residents can host gatherings and other social events. There is also a well-equipped Gym for residents to keep in shape!
- The Suite owner is also a member of the Condo Board and participates actively in the efficient maintenance of suites and the building.
Buyer Agent Friendly
This seller is willing to negotiate commission with any real estate agent who brings an acceptable offer from a qualified buyer.
Approximate Map Location*
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.
Mortgage & Financing
Canada-Wide (excl. Québec)
Home Builders & Developers
Home Builders & Developers