Cottage For Sale in Severn Bridge, ON
157, 1082 Shamrock Marina Road$74,999
This seller is willing to negotiate commission with any real estate agent who brings an acceptable offer from a qualified buyer.
Shamrock Bay Resort – Cottage #157
Nestled on the shores of the Severn River in quaint Severn Bridge, Ontario, you’ll find the perfect family resort cottage. Situated on a rare double-lot, it backs onto a wooded area with plenty of privacy. It’s fully-equipped, furnished and ready for you to move in and start your cottage life immediately. A turnkey solution where your only task is to settle in, relax and have fun.
Cottage 157 comes with full-size appliances, central air, and propane heat operated by a programmable digital thermostat. The electronic keypad door lock enables you to conveniently leave your keys in the cottage while on trips to the pool or playground. This unit has a lovely open concept living area with walkout to extensive decking. The large wraparound deck – facing the double-lot – offers plenty of room for entertaining, and the firepit area has plenty of seating for roasting marshmallows.
Shamrock Bay Resort – a 56-acre, all-inclusive, pet-friendly resort located within the beautiful landscapes of Muskoka – is only a 90-minute drive from the GTA. The resort offers a wonderful 3-season experience: swimming, hiking, and boating, not to mention the gatherings, social clubs, sports, special events, fireworks and seasonal celebrations. Enjoy some time on the water via free access to canoes, kayaks, and paddleboats. Are you a boat owner? Slips are available for the season in the marina, or you can rent a fishing or pontoon boat for the day and spend time exploring the Severn River lock system or Sparrow Lake. Prefer sticking to the roads? Bring your golf cart and travel in style.
Shamrock Bay’s Welcome Centre offers essentials, snacks and ice cream, as well as a lovely veranda with free Wi-fi and a comfortable area to relax, check your email, and enjoy the marina. The property was recently outfitted with fibre-optic internet access (via Lakeland Networks) for rainy days or for when you need to do a bit of work. Available ‘Carefree Packages’ include winterization and summerization services to take the guesswork out of opening and closing your cottage for the season. The Shamrock Bay property has been fully-developed and no further area or units will be added.
The 2022 season included a number of fun and engaging activities for young and old including: Kids Day Club, Yoga on the Beach, Live Music, Wine Bingo, Pickle Ball Tournaments, and Family Board Game Socials as well has holiday barbeques and themed activities.
Seasonal occupancy is from May 1st to October 31st. The annual resort fee of $7500 (+HST) makes cottage ownership worry-free: it includes hydro, water, property taxes, and lawn maintenance; along with access to two swimming pools, laundry facilities, a children’s playground, a basketball/racquet court, horseshoe pits, clubhouse, beach, and close proximity to beautiful nature.
Thinking of an investment opportunity? Your new park model cottage can also serve as a revenue generator through Shamrock Bay’s cottage rental program. The Resort will split the income 50/50 while managing the program’s marketing, administration and cleaning.
- 456 square feet
- Living Room/Dining Room: 16’5” x 11’7”
- Kitchen: 11’7” x 7’8”
- Master Bedroom: 11’8” x 7’2”
- Bunkroom: 6’5” x 6’6”
- Bathroom: 6’9” x 3’10”
- Overall: 12’ x 38’
- Full size fridge, propane range, built-in microwave
- Kitchen: small appliances (toaster, toaster oven, coffee maker, water cooler), plates, glasses, cutlery, pots, pans, etc.
- All furniture (beds, nightstands, lamps, dining room table & four chairs, coffee tables, armchair) including a new (2021) Ashley Furniture queen pull-out couch
- TV with stand
- Outdoors: barbeque (new in 2022), folding picnic table, dining table with four chairs, two rocking chairs, four red Muskoka chairs with two side tables, deck box with plenty of storage (new in 2021), umbrella with base
- Town of Washago (LCBO, grocery, hardware) – 5 min
- Gravenhurst waterfront (boat tours, boutiques, farmers market, Muskoka Discovery Centre) – 10 min
- Santa’s Village in Bracebridge – 30 min
- Orillia (restaurants, shopping) – 15 min
- Muskoka hiking trails and conservation areas – 15 min
- Orillia Ramara Regional Airport – 30 min
- Casino Rama – 30 min
- Highway 11 north to Southwood Road, turns into Graham Road, left on Shamrock Marina Road, continue to Shamrock Bay Resort; as you enter the area, go right at the Welcome Centre and again turn right onto the road just after the swimming pool, and make a left just past the basketball court, continue a little ways and Cottage #157 will be on your left.
|Main Level||Bedroom - Primary||
3.56m x 2.18m
(11'8" x 7'2")
1.98m x 1.98m
(6'6" x 6'6")
|Main Level||4pc Bathroom||
2.06m x 1.17m
(6'9" x 3'10")
3.53m x 2.34m
(11'7" x 7'8")
Approximate Map Location*
1082 Shamrock Marina Road, Severn Bridge, Ontario, Canada P0E 1N0
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.This property for sale has been tagged by the seller as close to Barrie, Gravenhurst, Muskoka, Orillia, Ramara, Toronto, Washago, Ontario.
Location - Click to Expand
- Address: 157, 1082 Shamrock Marina Road
- Neighbourhood: Shamrock Bay Resort
- City: Severn Bridge
- Province/State: Ontario
- Postal/Zip Code: P0E 1N0
- Country: Canada
- Property Type: Cottage / Mobile Home
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Ownership: Leasehold
- Listing ID: 289850
Bathroom Types - Click to Expand
- Bathroom 1: 4pc Bathroom
FEATURED SERVICES CANADA
Want to be featured here? Find out how.
Saw Custom Homes
Make Your Move to Nature With Village Estates.Viallage Estates Selling Now! learn more
Willik Homes Ltd.
Quality Custom and Subdivision Homes Since 1989.Helping build your future! learn more
At Heirloom Homes, we build value, literally.Custom Home Builder & Renovator learn more
Pine Ridge Mountain
What A Beautiful Way To Live!Invemere's Recreation Community & Mo learn more
Stage and Style by Leigh
If your property has been on the market for more than 30 days. I CAN HELP.Selling your home? CALL ME FIRST! learn more