Duplex For Sale in Kitimat, BC - 4 bed, 2.5 bath (11 Char Street) - $449,999
Seller Verified ListingSeller Verified ForSaleByOwner.ca web site postings have been posted by sellers who have used a valid credit card when creating their listing, giving our buyers more confidence in the listings presented on this web site.
A Seller Verified listing shows buyers that the seller is serious about selling their property, and that they are a legitimate seller - a very important element when using the internet to sell a large ticket item like a home.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Square Footage: 2,440
- Lot Size: .42
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Parking: Carport, Detached Garage, Driveway, Indoor Parking
- Year Built: 1991
- Annual Taxes: $2,500
- Price: $449,999
- Property Type: Duplex / Half Duplex / Home-Based Business Potential
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Listing ID: 131150
- MLS® Number: R2155967
- Last Updated: 2017-07-10
- Address: 11 Char Street
- City: Kitimat
- City Quadrant: North West
- Province/State: British Columbia
- Postal/ZIP Code: V8C 2K6
- Country: Canada
To send an email to the seller, please fill out the form below.
Every man’s dream shop and home.
Large private corner lot Located in Cable Car, a preferred subdivision of Kitimat. The best place to live (to place your roots)Where your backyard is your playground ,fishing(boat launches not far away for the ocean fishing) ,horseback riding(Equestrian center/Snowflake Community Grounds), quading & hiking trails, grow your own garden have a chicken or two…In the winter snow-shoeing, cross-country skiing, ski-do’n.
This CORNER LOT has plenty of space for all your Toys and a Shop to Repair them in. see the list below.
2440 sq ft has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths
Master bedroom has an 2 piece ensuite.
Large open kitchen, modern decor with 5 year old appliances, which also has a deck off eating area that overlooks the private fenced backyard .
Downstairs has a In-Law Suite And Fireplace( could create a income suite)
- .42 acre total
- partially fenced for fido
- 8 appliances (6 new in 2011 & microwave 2015)
- New counter top and paint in the kitchen 2015(see the corner photo of the kitchen with a green counter top & backsplash )
- Spacious garage with auto opener
- Water main replaced 2009
- New roof 2013
- New furnace Feb 2015
- New ceiling insulation upgraded to approx. R60 2015
- New flooring in most of the home 2015
- Septic tank emptied March 2015
- built in central vaccum
New Shop built in 2011 – 24 ft X 40 ft – 2 stories approx.1820 sqft
-Power is 240 volt/200 amp
This home is located at 11 Char, ½ of a strata titled duplex. 1991 ( you do not pay into a strata.)
Please not if checking out E-valueBC we are in the process of updating the info on the pge
This is a MUST View
$449,999 Make an offer
Buyer Agent Friendly
This seller is willing to negotiate commission with any real estate agent who brings an acceptable offer from a qualified buyer.
Approximate Map Location*
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.
This property for sale has been tagged by the seller as close to Hazelton, Prince Rupert, Terrace, British Columbia.
Home Builders & Developers
Home Builders & Developers
Photo, Video & Virtual Tours
Mortgage & Financing
Canada-Wide (excl. Québec)