Empty Lot For Sale in South Lancaster, ON (20361 County Rd 2) - $495,000
Seller Verified ListingSeller Verified ForSaleByOwner.ca web site postings have been posted by sellers who have used a valid credit card when creating their listing, giving our buyers more confidence in the listings presented on this web site.
A Seller Verified listing shows buyers that the seller is serious about selling their property, and that they are a legitimate seller - a very important element when using the internet to sell a large ticket item like a home.
- Lot Size: 6.67
- Annual Taxes: $7,313
- Price: $495,000
- Property Type: Empty Lot / Acreage / Land / Recreational Property
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Listing ID: 914156
- Last Updated: 2017-09-20
- Address: 20361 County Rd 2
- City: South Lancaster
- City Quadrant: South East
- Province/State: Ontario
- Postal/ZIP Code: K0C 2L0
- Country: Canada
Open House Schedule (valid from 2016-10-10 to 2018-10-10)
|Monday Hours:||10:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday Hours:||10:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday Hours:||10:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Thursday Hours:||10:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Friday Hours:||10:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Saturday Hours:||10:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Sunday Hours:||10:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
I am available from 10 AM to 7 PM daily to show the property. But it is possible to for the buyer to go look at the property at any time without me present.
To send an email to the seller, please fill out the form below.
Privately owned commercial property situated in the heart of South Lancaster right near the 401 highway (becomes highway 20 in Quebec), just west of the Quebec border. The property used to have the Impala Motel on it, which is now gone.
Property is perfectly located and would be ideal for any commercial application, such as Retail, Office, Hospitality (Motel), Restaurant, Supermarket, Store, etc. The property is in a prime location for that kind of commercial activity. Other Commercial businesses in area minutes to Tim Hortons, Subway, Dairy Queen and McDonalds. Lots of traffic.
Very quick and easy access to highway 401 (20 in Quebec) in both directions, east and west. Very close to Montreal. Thousands of people travel weekly from Montreal to Toronto and vice versa using the highway 401 (20) and the property can be visible from the highway.
- Easy access to 401 (20) and Montreal West Island
- Visibility from the 401 (20). A sign would be very easy to spot from the highway, very high traffic.
- All streets and infrastructure in place.
- Close to gas stations and restaurants in the area.
- Walking distance to the Raisin River Marina
- Not an industrial area, very clean and quiet.
- A large number of local attractions nearby (see list below).
- 2 very convenient exits and entries to the property, both from the main road.
- Municipal Electricity/Power
- Municipal Water
- Municipal Gas/Propane
- Municipal Sewer/Septic Tank
- Lancaster’s Old Railway which is now a perfect hiking and biking path.
- Williamstown Fair and Agricultural Show.
- Cooper Marsh Conservation Area – Natural Park.
- Glengarry Celtic Music Hall of Fame – a musical museum.
- A number of other local museums within a few minutes of the property.
Buyer Agent Friendly
6% commission to any real estate agent who brings an acceptable offer from a qualified buyer.
Approximate Map Location*
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.
This property for sale has been tagged by the seller as close to Bainsville, Cornwall, Hawkesbury, Ottawa, Ontario.
Mortgage & Financing
Canada-Wide (excl. Québec)
Home Builders & Developers
Home Builders & Developers