Contact Street Capital today to check out our CURRENT MORTGAGES RATES
Empty Lot For Sale in South Lancaster, ON
20361 County Rd 2$495,000
401 Hwy 6.67 acre land zoned Highway Commercial
6% commission to any real estate agent who brings an acceptable offer from a qualified buyer.
- Property Type: Empty Lot / Acreage / Land / Recreational Property
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Listing ID: 914156
- Address: 20361 County Rd 2
- City: South Lancaster
- Province/State: Ontario
- Postal/Zip Code: K0C 2L0
- Country: Canada
Privately owned commercial property situated in the heart of South Lancaster right near the 401 highway (becomes highway 20 in Quebec), just west of the Quebec border. The property used to have the Impala Motel on it, which is now gone.
Property is perfectly located and would be ideal for any commercial application, such as Retail, Office, Hospitality (Motel), Restaurant, Supermarket, Store, etc. The property is in a prime location for that kind of commercial activity. Other Commercial businesses in area minutes to Tim Hortons, Subway, Dairy Queen and McDonalds. Lots of traffic.
Very quick and easy access to highway 401 (20 in Quebec) in both directions, east and west. Very close to Montreal. Thousands of people travel weekly from Montreal to Toronto and vice versa using the highway 401 (20) and the property can be visible from the highway.
- Easy access to 401 (20) and Montreal West Island
- Visibility from the 401 (20). A sign would be very easy to spot from the highway, very high traffic.
- All streets and infrastructure in place.
- Close to gas stations and restaurants in the area.
- Walking distance to the Raisin River Marina
- Not an industrial area, very clean and quiet.
- A large number of local attractions nearby (see list below).
- 2 very convenient exits and entries to the property, both from the main road.
- Municipal Electricity/Power
- Municipal Water
- Municipal Gas/Propane
- Municipal Sewer/Septic Tank
- Lancaster’s Old Railway which is now a perfect hiking and biking path.
- Williamstown Fair and Agricultural Show.
- Cooper Marsh Conservation Area – Natural Park.
- Glengarry Celtic Music Hall of Fame – a musical museum.
- A number of other local museums within a few minutes of the property.
Approximate Map Location*
20361 County Rd 2, South Lancaster, Ontario, Canada K0C 2L0
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.This property for sale has been tagged by the seller as close to Bainsville, Cornwall, Hawkesbury, Ottawa, Ontario.
FEATURED SERVICES CANADA
Want to be featured here? Find out how.
Non-traditional financing. Money when you need it!1-844-238-6717 learn more
Offering unsurpassed luxury, convenience, and comfort in iconic fashion.Exclusively Forest Hill learn more
Staging In Style
FSBO Special Deal for 150$647-642-0489 learn more
Real Estate PhotographersPhotos, Virtual Tours, RMS Measurements learn more
All-in-one Real Estate Brokering ServicesExperienced Real Estate Lawyers learn more
Wood Creek Construction
Foothill Estates - Now selling!Building with Confidence learn more
Saywell Developments Ltd
Serving Vancouver Island since 1980. Got a dream home in mind? Give us a call.Don Saywell learn more
Custom Homes in Terrace & Thornhill learn more
Juniper West Builders
New Lots Now Available – Please call 250-574-4292 or 250-319-9200New Homes & Lots for Sale with Views learn more
Wilden Real Estate
Nature Inspired Kelowna Real EstateKelowna Real Estate Developer learn more