House For Sale on Buffalo Pound Lake, SK
586 Daniel Drive$1,200,000
This seller is willing to negotiate commission with any real estate agent who brings an acceptable offer from a qualified buyer.
"The Lake House has become a metaphor for relaxation, escapism, and family kinship".
The attached pictures will give you an insight into our treasured Lake House.
Twenty minutes north of Moose Jaw, our 4200 square foot lake house is nestled in a secluded cove, sitting on just over two acres. This home can be lived in as a large single family home with an in-law suite or can be converted to a duplex with complete privacy for both living spaces,simply by closing two fully insulated pocket doors.
The entire Lake House has been renovated with an east coast decor. The house includes two full kitchens,and a bar kitchen,seven bedrooms, four and half bathrooms, an office or den space,gas fireplace, and large sunroom complete with a steam shower. Kape s Kape has many amenities such as : dual tank swim spa and hot tub, a 30'x 30' three car heated garage, central air conditioning, expansive green space throughout the yard, underground sprinkler system, two cedar dock systems,two boat lifts, two sea doo lifts,three fire pits, five deck areas with high end deck furniture, a two tiered deck with composite decking, two propane bar b ques, a charcoal bar b que, a 12'x 8' lakeside storage shed, and school bus availability if required.
Our Lake House is built just off the waterfront and has wonderful scenic views. It is a treasured secluded retreat without neighbors closeby to fully enjoy your privacy at all times. At the heart of our lake living,is the family experience. No matter how dispersed our family became, the Lake House was the homing point for which everyone returned.It saddens us to leave but it would be special to find that new family who would experience lake life as we have with complete joy.
- Professionally landscaped yard to ensure proper spring water run off
- Underground sprinkler system, four seperate lines servicing the two acres of lawn, powered by a three horse powered pressure system
- 1600 gallon cistern
- Extremely large septic tank
- Underground well
- Top of the line deck furniture on all decks
- Boat supply building at lakefront
- Boat launch quarter mile to the west of the property
- Flagpole repurposed to accent the yard
- Trunk full of yard games
- Three fire pits
HOUSE RENOVATIONS 2012 TO PRESENT
- New high efficient furnace
- Two new forty gallon water heaters
- Water softener
- Two washer/dryer stations plus a third station hook up available
- 1600 gallon cistern for potable water
- New water pump for house and new pump for underground sprinklers
- All new bathroom vanities, sinks, tubs,showers all Cape Cod style
- New steam shower
- Hardee board cement shaker in cedar style
- Asphalt roof shingles
- Aluminum soffit and fascia
- Upper and lower decking of no maintenance wood
- All new electrical boxes including a 400 amp service box
- Landscaped brick patios
- New triple paned Jeld-Wen windows and garden doors
- Six entrances for easy access to all areas of the house
- All new lighting: pot lites, hanging lites,lamps, track lighting, wall sconces
- All new professional window coverings, blinds with up/down pulls
- New ceiling fans
- barn door on sliding track
- Cedar ceilings painted ivory white on all celings
- professionally installed Cape Cod style trim and baseboards
- All new solid custom made doors, three panel Cape Cod style
- Two new kitchens with stainless steel appliances, Corian trimmed counter tops, Martha Stewart Cape Cod style cabinets
Imagine waking up every morning with the view of your own private beach area, or taking a morning walk on your own two acres of land nestled in the hills of the valley,private and serene. Then venture out with the family and take advantage of a very family friendly lake. Here, you can enjoy all four Saskatchewan seasons, from cross country skiing, fishing,biking,hiking,canoeing,kayaking,and all the fun summer water activities that you can imagine.
There is easy access to quad or snowmobile on the Trans Canada trail, the lake offers two public beaches and a new pool at the provincial park. Kids can enjoy many activites at the provincial park area accessed by car or boat. The summer of 2021, sees the grand opening of a clubhouse and drivng range for golf. A golf course will open next summer.
Also at Buffalo Pound, you will find world class mountain biking trails as well as a nature hike at Nicolle Flats.
Adventures that add tremendous value to your life are endless here at Buffalo Pound. Give us a call or email us. Serious inquiries only please. There are more pictures of the property on real estate website Justlakes.ca.
Approximate Map Location*
586 Daniel Drive, Buffalo Pound Lake, Saskatchewan, Canada S6H 4P4
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.This property for sale has been tagged by the seller as close to Assiniboia, Davidson, Lumsden, Moose Jaw, Outlook, Regina, Regina Beach, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
Open House Schedule
(valid from 2021-06-12 to 2021-06-12)
OPEN HOUSE- JUNE 12 NOON TILL 4 PM. A viewing can be arranged through email or phone call at any time. Call 306 631 3383 or email : [email protected]
Location - Click to Expand
- Address: 586 Daniel Drive
- City: Buffalo Pound Lake
- Province/State: Saskatchewan
- Postal/Zip Code: S6H 4P4
- Country: Canada
- Property Type: House / Acreage / Detached House / Home-Based Business Potential / Recreational Property
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Ownership: Freehold
- Listing ID: 174017
Bathroom Types - Click to Expand
- Bathroom 1: 2pc Bathroom
- Bathroom 2: 3pc Ensuite Bath
- Bathroom 3: 3pc Bathroom
- Bathroom 4: 3pc Bathroom
- Bathroom 5: 3pc Bathroom
FEATURED SERVICES CANADA
Want to be featured here? Find out how.
H&H Custom Homes
Preferred Local Builder For Both Custom & Spec HomesSpectacular Homes. Individually Designed learn more
Crowne Pacific Development Corp
Expertise & integrity with a proven track record of award-winning design.C.R.'s 4th Generation Expert Builder! learn more
New Era Homes
A proudly owned family operated business for over 25 years!We strive to deliver the best in design learn more
Ceecees Interiors & Home Staging
Professional Home Staging to achieve lower days on market and higher equity289-275-4080 learn more
Crown Pool & Spas
We specialize in hot tub sales & service, and swimming pool installations.We Create Amazing Outdoor Living Spaces! learn more
Green Emerald Construction
We take pride in our Green Building techniques & attention to clients needsSalmon Arm & Shuswap Area since 2002 learn more
Degagne Carpentry: North Bay's #1 - Fully Licensed - Custom Home Builder!Discover the Degagne Difference learn more
All In One Service for Selling Your Property or BusinessExperienced Real Estate Lawyers learn more
Saywell Developments Ltd
Serving Vancouver Island since 1980. Got a dream home in mind? Give us a call.Don Saywell learn more