House For Sale in Calgary, AB - 4+1 bed, 2 bath (1415 Colleen Ave SW) - $830,000
Seller Verified ListingSeller Verified ForSaleByOwner.ca web site postings have been posted by sellers who have used a valid credit card when creating their listing, giving our buyers more confidence in the listings presented on this web site.
A Seller Verified listing shows buyers that the seller is serious about selling their property, and that they are a legitimate seller - a very important element when using the internet to sell a large ticket item like a home.
Listings found on this web site that are not seller verified were posted by sellers before we changed the site to a fully paid model in August of 2014. Those listings appear to be legitimate, but they are not promoted by us as Seller Verified.
(The link will open in a new window so that you can easily return to ForSaleByOwner.ca.)
To continue to REALTOR.ca, please click on the "View Website" button below.
- Bedrooms: 4+1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square Footage: 1,856
- Lot Size: 668 Sq. m.
- Stories: 4-Level Split
- Parking: Detached Garage
- Year Built: 1964
- Annual Taxes: $4,860
- Price: $830,000
- Property Type: House
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Listing ID: 577133
- MLS® Number: C4110995
- Last Updated: 2017-04-19
- Address: 1415 Colleen Ave SW
- City: Calgary
- City Quadrant: South West
- Province/State: Alberta
- Postal/ZIP Code: T2V 2R6
- Country: Canada
Buyer Agent Friendly
This seller is willing to negotiate commission with any real estate agent who brings an acceptable offer from a qualified buyer.
Beautifully upgraded four-level split in desireable Chinook Park.
For Sale by Owner: Contact Erin at 403-803-1462 to set up a viewing.
- 60ft lot with huge, bright south facing back yard;
- updated kitchen with granite counter-tops, large centre island with raised bar, and custum maple cabinetry;
- stainless steel Electrolux appliances;
- updated spa-like bathrooms;
- Hunter-Douglas window coverings;
- upgraded ceilings (California knock-down; coffered);
- high efficiency furnace (installed in 2012);
- tankess Rinnai hot water system (installed in 2008);
- water softener (installed in 2008);
- sound system on main floor;
- finished basement with home theatre / projector and bedroom with full egress windows;
- large laundry room with chute from upstairs bedrooms;
- bright south-facing sun-room;
- detached over-sized double garage.
Home is close to all level of schools, Glenmore Reservoir waking/bike path, Rockyview Hospital, Heritage Park, and easy access to multiple Calgary thoroughfares.
Contact the Seller about this Listing
To send an email to the seller, please fill out the form below.
Approximate Map Location*
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.
Mortgage & Financing
Canada-Wide (excl. Québec)
Photo, Video & Virtual Tours
Home Builders & Developers