House For Sale in Calgary, AB - 4+1 bed, 2 bath (1415 Colleen Ave SW) - $830,000
Seller Verified ListingSeller Verified ForSaleByOwner.ca web site postings have been posted by sellers who have used a valid credit card when creating their listing, giving our buyers more confidence in the listings presented on this web site.
A Seller Verified listing shows buyers that the seller is serious about selling their property, and that they are a legitimate seller - a very important element when using the internet to sell a large ticket item like a home.
Listings found on this web site that are not seller verified were posted by sellers before we changed the site to a fully paid model in August of 2014. Those listings appear to be legitimate, but they are not promoted by us as Seller Verified.
- Bedrooms: 4+1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square Footage: 1,856
- Lot Size: 668 Sq. m.
- Stories: 4-Level Split
- Parking: Detached Garage
- Year Built: 1964
- Annual Taxes: $4,860
- Price: $830,000
- Property Type: House
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Listing ID: 577133
- Last Updated: 2017-05-13
- Address: 1415 Colleen Ave SW
- City: Calgary
- City Quadrant: South West
- Province/State: Alberta
- Postal/ZIP Code: T2V 2R6
- Country: Canada
To send an email to the seller, please fill out the form below.
Beautifully upgraded four-level split in desireable Chinook Park.
For Sale by Owner: Contact Erin at 403-803-1462 to set up a viewing.
- 60ft lot with huge, bright south facing back yard;
- updated kitchen with granite counter-tops, large centre island with raised bar, and custum maple cabinetry;
- stainless steel Electrolux appliances;
- updated spa-like bathrooms;
- Hunter-Douglas window coverings;
- upgraded ceilings (California knock-down; coffered);
- high efficiency furnace (installed in 2012);
- tankess Rinnai hot water system (installed in 2008);
- water softener (installed in 2008);
- sound system on main floor;
- finished basement with home theatre / projector and bedroom with full egress windows;
- large laundry room with chute from upstairs bedrooms;
- bright south-facing sun-room;
- detached over-sized double garage.
Home is close to all level of schools, Glenmore Reservoir waking/bike path, Rockyview Hospital, Heritage Park, and easy access to multiple Calgary thoroughfares.
Buyer Agent Friendly
This seller will offer 3.5% of the first $100k and 1.5% of remainder of sale price to any agent who brings a buyer.
Approximate Map Location*
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.
Mortgage & Financing
Canada-Wide (excl. Québec)
Home Builders & Developers