House For Sale in Chestermere, AB - 3+1 bed, 4 bath (243 East Chestermere Drive) - $1,159,000
Seller Verified ListingSeller Verified ForSaleByOwner.ca web site postings have been posted by sellers who have used a valid credit card when creating their listing, giving our buyers more confidence in the listings presented on this web site.
A Seller Verified listing shows buyers that the seller is serious about selling their property, and that they are a legitimate seller - a very important element when using the internet to sell a large ticket item like a home.
Listings found on this web site that are not seller verified were posted by sellers before we changed the site to a fully paid model in August of 2014. Those listings appear to be legitimate, but they are not promoted by us as Seller Verified.
- Bedrooms: 3+1
- Bathrooms: 4
- Square Footage: 2,370
- Lot Size: .37 acre
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Parking: Attached Garage
- Year Built: 1979
- Annual Taxes: $6,500
- Price: $1,159,000
- Property Type: House / Detached House / Recreational Property / Waterfront Property
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Listing ID: 192048
- Last Updated: 2017-02-11
- Address: 243 East Chestermere Drive
- City: Chestermere
- City Quadrant: East
- Province/State: Alberta
- Postal/ZIP Code: T1X 1A2
- Country: Canada
Buyer Agent Friendly
This seller is willing to offer a fair negotiated commission to any real estate agent who brings an acceptable offer from a qualified buyer. Agents with a qualified buyer welcome, but Agent is already selected if house is listed, so please no solicitation for Listing inquiries. Thank you for your consideration.
Chestermere Lake is an Oasis, where you can live at your vacation property, minutes from downtown Calgary. This home is made for entertaining & perfect Lakefront living, this 2 storey home offers (est.) 3300 sq/ft of living space, with 3 +1 bedrooms, 3 ½ baths & 2nd storey office, formal living room with vaulted ceilings, formal dining room. The kitchen has granite countertops, maple cabinets, glass backsplash, under-counter lighting, all SS appliances including a Viking gas range, dual zoned wine fridge, custom pantry, & oversized eat in Granite island. The lakefront 3 season room is heated with a 4way/gas fireplace, accented throughout in exotic mahogany, hosts an Arctic Spa hot-tub, TV seating area, a built in vented BBQ, MW, keg fridge, and breakfast bar with shutters opening to your lake view. Walkout basement has a bonus unconforming guest suite with a full kitchen, family room, large bedroom, second laundry & 4 piece bath with Jetted tub. The 2 car garage is show home quality with custom cabinets & epoxy floors. The YouTube video says it all, a must watch.
- 3 + 1 (4) bedrooms; 3 full and 1 half (4) baths; 2nd floor office; formal dining room; finished basement; Hot Tub;
- Air Conditioning, 3 indoor and 1 outdoor fireplace; built in gas BBQ; Central Vacuum;
- Cat 5 wired sound system throughout house, decks, gazebo & outdoor kitchen; Security system (ADT)
- Custom garage by ‘Premier Garage’ with speckled epoxy floors, loads of custom storage cabinets, work-counter, Stainless full size fridge.
- Includes Russound 7 zone sound system (controllers included); lakefront BBQ kitchen center; electric boat lift with screens & custom copper canopy. Granite conversation gas fire pit (gazebo). All window coverings, main floor features custom Hunter Douglas woven wood blinds.
- Acrylic Stucco exterior with ledge stone features; Interlock™ copper colored aluminum lifetime roof on house, gazebo & boat canopy
- Exotic Kayu Batu Mahogany wood decks, dock and gazebo; Granite bars & counters throughout all outdoor living areas; Stamped & exposed aggregate walkways and patio
- Lakeside Gazebo with gas firepit; Outdoor kitchen with Gas fireplace, Jenn-Air BBQ kitchen center complete with sear burners, gas oven, and 2 fridges
- Underground sprinklers w/ lake pump & timed irrigation system
- Lot size – 50ft wide by 204 ft. deep (approx.), plus 100 ft. of lakefront.
Contact the Seller about this Listing
To send an email to the seller, please fill out the form below.
Approximate Map Location*
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.
This property for sale has been tagged by the seller as close to Airdrie, Beiseker, Calgary, Cochrane, De Winton, Okotoks, Strathmore, Alberta.
Mortgage & Financing
Canada-Wide (excl. Québec)
Photo, Video & Virtual Tours