House For Sale in Rutherglen, ON - 4 bed, 2.5 bath (974 Trunk Road) - $384,900
4 Bedroom Country Home on 9+ Acres
Seller Verified ListingSeller Verified ForSaleByOwner.ca web site postings have been posted by sellers who have used a valid credit card when creating their listing, giving our buyers more confidence in the listings presented on this web site.
A Seller Verified listing shows buyers that the seller is serious about selling their property, and that they are a legitimate seller - a very important element when using the internet to sell a large ticket item like a home.
Listings found on this web site that are not seller verified were posted by sellers before we changed the site to a fully paid model in August of 2014. Those listings appear to be legitimate, but they are not promoted by us as Seller Verified.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Square Footage: 2,850
- Lot Size: 9.28 acres
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Parking: Attached Garage
- Year Built: 1992
- Annual Taxes: $4,012
- Price: $384,900
- Property Type: House / Acreage
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Listing ID: 131130
- Last Updated: 2017-04-23
- Address: 974 Trunk Road
- City: Rutherglen
- City Quadrant: North East
- Province/State: Ontario
- Postal/ZIP Code: P0H 2E0
- Country: Canada
This Seller is
Buyer Agent Friendly
Buyer Agent Friendly
Buyer Agent Welcome!
- Well-maintained, non-smoking home on 9.28 partially wooded acres.
- Hardwood flooring and ceramic throughout.
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances, washer, dryer and chest freezer included in the sale.
- WETT certified wood stove in the living room.
- Separate dining room.
- Patio doors from office/den leading to back deck.
- Main floor laundry with custom built cabinets.
- Upstairs, looking out over the property, a Not Forget master bedroom with sitting area, walk-in closet and ensuite. 3 other generous bedrooms and a 4-piece bathroom.
- Insulated and finished 34x30 garage. Corner workbench with overhead shelving. Large overhead loft accessed by staircase.
- The full basement is completely insulated. Roughed-in plumbing, rooms framed and electrical all ready for finishing. Separate walkout to the garage.
- A new high efficiency propane gas furnace installed in 2013 together with the added insulation make heating costs for this home surprisingly manageable. New LED pot light fixtures for more savings.
- Home equipped with central vac, central air, and an air exchanger (HRV). Security system. Internet. Hard-wired generator for back-up power.
- 10 things to like about this property:
- 4 seasons of postcard pretty.
- Paved country road.
- Surrounded by trees on 3 sides for privacy.
- Everyone gets to have their own space.
- The garage.
- The master bedroom suite.
- Southern exposure in the back for great gardening.
- Close to Gagne's Store, the Esso, Home Hardware, LCBO, and Post Office.
- Outdoor living - jogging, biking, boating and fishing, skiing, snowmobiling, ATV-ing, and horseback-riding.
- Your pick of provincial parks for camping. It's all here!
- For more details, please check out our website 974trunkroad.simpl.com. We are also on kijiji.ca (North Bay).
- We invite you to come for a viewing ......... freshly painted inside, the place looks amazing. Buyer Agents welcome!
Contact the Seller about this Listing
Contact Name: Bruce and El Tyrrell
To send an email to the seller, please fill out the form below.
Approximate Map Location*
STREET VIEW (Click Here)
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.
This property for sale has been tagged by the seller as close to Huntsville, Mattawa, North Bay, Sturgeon Falls, Sudbury, Ontario.
Street Capital Bank of Canada
Ready to save on your mortgage? Contact us to learn how!
Mortgage & Financing
Canada-Wide (excl. Québec)
The GTA's Finest Real Estate and Architectural Photography
Photo, Video & Virtual Tours
We can help with buying a house, selling a house, or refinancing your mortgage
Want to be featured here? Find out how.
Thank you for viewing this For Sale by Owner property in Rutherglen, Ontario.