House For Sale in Salmon Arm, BC - 5 bed, 4 bath (2511 - 4 Avenue NE) - $499,900
Seller Verified ListingSeller Verified ForSaleByOwner.ca web site postings have been posted by sellers who have used a valid credit card when creating their listing, giving our buyers more confidence in the listings presented on this web site.
A Seller Verified listing shows buyers that the seller is serious about selling their property, and that they are a legitimate seller - a very important element when using the internet to sell a large ticket item like a home.
Listings found on this web site that are not seller verified were posted by sellers before we changed the site to a fully paid model in August of 2014. Those listings appear to be legitimate, but they are not promoted by us as Seller Verified.
(The link will open in a new window so that you can easily return to ForSaleByOwner.ca.)
To continue to REALTOR.ca, please click on the "View Website" button below.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Square Footage: 3,800
- Lot Size: 0.19 acres
- Stories: 2.5 Stories
- Parking: Attached Garage
- Year Built: 1981
- Annual Taxes: $4,577
- Price: $499,900
- Property Type: House / Detached House
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Listing ID: 968054
- MLS® Number: 10127914
- Last Updated: 2017-01-13
- Address: 2511 - 4 Avenue NE
- City: Salmon Arm
- City Quadrant: North East
- Province/State: British Columbia
- Postal/ZIP Code: V1E 2A7
- Country: Canada
Buyer Agent Friendly
This seller is willing to negotiate commission with any real estate agent who brings an acceptable offer from a qualified buyer.
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY, PRICED $25,000 BELOW ASSESSED VALUE!
For sale by owner. We are taking the commission we will save and are reducing the house price accordingly. It’s rare to find a huge custom built home that has been very well maintained for this price.
The owner will work with buyer’s agents, so please feel free to bring your chosen realtor to represent you, and the owner will pay your real estate agent a commission on closing, or deal directly with the owner instead for more savings. Either way, a lawyer/notary will still be used to ensure the transaction is done properly and all parties are protected.
Huge custom built 3800 sq ft multi-story home with recent renovations. 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms. Includes theatre room with large projection screen and surround sound, hot tub, exercise room, fireplace, office space with mountain views, living room with vaulted ceilings, open concept design with large kitchen and dining room, attached 2 car garage with shop, large master suite with vaulted ceilings and ensuite with private sun deck, soaker tub and walk-in glass shower, “garden room” with indoor hot tub and a 3 story indoor atrium featuring a 16 foot high live hibiscus tree and hoya plant vines, 2 balconies, mountain views and partial lake views.
Unique architecture and design which has to be seen to be appreciated.
Well maintained with new roof/shingles (50 year fiberglass laminated shingles) in 2015, new glass/aluminum railings and decking in 2014 and new hot water tank in 2016.
Comes fully furnished, ready to move-in and/or use as a B&B.
In the Sherwood Forest subdivision in Salmon Arm, a mature and quiet neighborhood with towering trees.
- Huge 3800 sq ft custom built multi-story home with recent renovations
- 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- 0.19 acres, built in 1981
- Annual taxes $4,577 ($3,800 with home owner’s grant)
- Huge vaulted ceilings in living room and master bedroom
- Theatre room (includes audio visual equipment)
- Indoor hot tub by atrium
- Wood burning masonry/stone fireplace
- 3 story indoor atrium with 16 foot high live hibiscus tree and hoya plant vines
- Oversized attached 2 car garage with shop and built-in cabinets
- Fully finished walk-out basement with separate entrance, easy to suite (with roughed in connections for a kitchen)
- Security system with intrusion alarm, fire alarm and cold temperature sensor
- Exercise room
- Large driveway with room for RV parking and extra parking
- Skylights in master bedroom and ensuite
- Roof top sundeck off the master bedroom ensuite
- Mountain views and partial lake view
- High efficiency furnace, regularly maintained
- Natural gas BBQ hook-up on balcony off kitchen
- Roughed in central vacuum
- Mature landscaping with two ponds and firepit
- Private yard
- Quiet and mature neighborhood with hiking trails just off the property
- Wired for a built-in intercom system
- Telus fibre optic (underground) to house for super fast internet
- Walk to schools, including Okanagan College, parks, recreation centre (public swimming/skating), and groceries
RECENT MAJOR IMPROVEMENTS: (all work professionally done with warranties)
- New roof/shingles (50 year fiberglass laminated shingles) in 2015
- New glass/aluminum railings and decking in 2014
- New carpet in downstairs rec room by atrium in 2015
- New hot water tank in 2016
- Fully furnished, ready to move-in and/or use as a B&B (list of all items included with owner)
- Stainless steel appliances (fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher)
- HE front loading Samsung washer and dryer
- Stainless steel natural gas BBQ
- Theatre room projector, projector screen, speakers, DVD player and home theatre receiver
- Flat screen TV in dining room with DVD player
Contact the Seller about this Listing
To send an email to the seller, please fill out the form below.
Approximate Map Location*
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.
This property for sale has been tagged by the seller as close to Blind Bay, Chase, Enderby, Falkland, Shuswap, Sicamous, Sorrento, Vernon, British Columbia.
Home Builders & Developers
Home Builders & Developers