House For Sale in Saskatoon, SK - 6 bed, 5 bath (734 Sask Cres East) - $1
Seller Verified ListingSeller Verified ForSaleByOwner.ca web site postings have been posted by sellers who have used a valid credit card when creating their listing, giving our buyers more confidence in the listings presented on this web site.
A Seller Verified listing shows buyers that the seller is serious about selling their property, and that they are a legitimate seller - a very important element when using the internet to sell a large ticket item like a home.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5
- Square Footage: 8,800
- Lot Size: .33
- Stories: 3 Stories
- Parking: Detached Garage, Driveway
- Year Built: 1900
- Price: $1
- Property Type: House / Building Lot / Empty Lot / Land / Land with Building(s)
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Listing ID: 224304
- Last Updated: 2017-07-28
- Address: 734 Sask Cres East
- City: Saskatoon
- City Quadrant: East
- Province/State: Saskatchewan
- Postal/ZIP Code: S7N 0L2
- Country: Canada
To send an email to the seller, please fill out the form below.
• Saskatoon’s premiere view property
• View protected in perpetuity by Meewasin Valley Authority Act
• Three buildable lots
• 734 Saskatchewan Crescent East
• 732 Saskatchewan Crescent East
• 730 Saskatchewan Crescent East
• Land area: ~13,350 square feet total
• 6 Bedroom home ~8,800 square feet
Three Buildable Lots:
734 Saskatchewan Crescent East
— Lot 17, Block 118, Parcel 120145272
732 Saskatchewan Crescent East
— Lot 16, Block 118, Parcel 120144529
730 Saskatchewan Crescent East
— Ptn. Lot 15, Block 118, Parcel 120896499
There are NO encroachments of visible permanent stuctures from the property on adjacent properties, and there are NO visible encroachments onto the property from adjacent properties. No registered easements.
Existing home originally built c. 1900. Victorian detail remains in original public rooms. Many unique architectual details in original rooms and addition (1972). Home surrounded by mature trees providing considerable privacy. Last updated in 1972. Condition is satisfactory but dated and, in places, incomplete. Seller assumes home will be demolished by buyer but would, of course, be amenable if the buyer wishes to maintain the home. See terms below for details.
The Fine Print
All inquiries regarding the property must be sent to info@734SaskCresEast.com. The seller respectfully requests that their privacy be respected and that no inquiries be made in person at the property.
The seller reserves the right to decline any or all offers and to take the property off the market at any time.
The seller assumes the property will appeal more as three separate land parcels and that the buyer will demolish the existing home. Therefore, the seller will be removing many architectural fixtures from the home prior to sale. Any buyers interested in maintaining the home may indicate that in their offer and the architectural fixtures can be negotiated.
Offers will be accepted until Midnight, Friday August 25th 2017.
• Close date subject to change. Verify here before submitting offer.
• Offers must be delivered via a Trackable Service such as courier or registered post.
• Hand deliveries will not be accepted.
• Deliver offers to Scott Family, 734 Sask. Cres. East, Saskatoon SK S7N 0L2.
• All offers should be presented on a standard Offer To Purchase Property form.
• Offer must include surety in the amount of 10% of offer price.
• Surety to be provided in cash-equivalent instrument (ie. cashier cheque, bank draft, etc.).
• All offers will be considered BEST AND FINAL OFFER.
Offers from buyers represented by a broker are welcome. However, any fee and/or commission payable to the broker is the reponsibility of the buyer.
Property is offered on an ‘As Is’ basis. While the seller believes the property to be in satisfactory condition, no warranty whatsoever is offered by the seller. If desired, the property can be made available to a certified home inspector at a prospective buyer’s request. It is unlikely that offers with contingencies will be considered.
The property will not be made available for an ‘open house’ viewing. Buyers interested in maintaining the home on the property may arrange for a viewing. Proof of financial capacity will be required prior to viewing home.
All inquiries: info@734SaskCresEast.com
Buyer Agent Friendly
Please see website for details.
Approximate Map Location*
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.
Mortgage & Financing
Canada-Wide (excl. Québec)
Home Builders & Developers
Home Builders & Developers