Contact Street Capital today to check out our CURRENT MORTGAGES RATES
House For Sale in Saskatoon, SK
734 Sask Cres East$1
Saskatoon's Premiere View Property
Please see website for details.
Location - Click to Expand
- Address: 734 Sask Cres East
- City: Saskatoon
- Province/State: Saskatchewan
- Postal/Zip Code: S7N 0L2
- Country: Canada
- Property Type: House / Building Lot / Empty Lot / Land / Land with Building(s)
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Listing ID: 224304
• Saskatoon’s premiere view property
• View protected in perpetuity by Meewasin Valley Authority Act
• Three buildable lots
• 734 Saskatchewan Crescent East
• 732 Saskatchewan Crescent East
• 730 Saskatchewan Crescent East
• Land area: ~13,350 square feet total
• 6 Bedroom home ~8,800 square feet
Three Buildable Lots:
734 Saskatchewan Crescent East
— Lot 17, Block 118, Parcel 120145272
732 Saskatchewan Crescent East
— Lot 16, Block 118, Parcel 120144529
730 Saskatchewan Crescent East
— Ptn. Lot 15, Block 118, Parcel 120896499
There are NO encroachments of visible permanent stuctures from the property on adjacent properties, and there are NO visible encroachments onto the property from adjacent properties. No registered easements.
Existing home originally built c. 1900. Victorian detail remains in original public rooms. Many unique architectual details in original rooms and addition (1972). Home surrounded by mature trees providing considerable privacy. Last updated in 1972. Condition is satisfactory but dated and, in places, incomplete. Seller assumes home will be demolished by buyer but would, of course, be amenable if the buyer wishes to maintain the home. See terms below for details.
The Fine Print
All inquiries regarding the property must be sent to [email protected] The seller respectfully requests that their privacy be respected and that no inquiries be made in person at the property.
The seller reserves the right to decline any or all offers and to take the property off the market at any time.
The seller assumes the property will appeal more as three separate land parcels and that the buyer will demolish the existing home. Therefore, the seller will be removing many architectural fixtures from the home prior to sale. Any buyers interested in maintaining the home may indicate that in their offer and the architectural fixtures can be negotiated.
Offers will be accepted until Midnight, Friday August 25th 2017.
• Close date subject to change. Verify here before submitting offer.
• Offers must be delivered via a Trackable Service such as courier or registered post.
• Hand deliveries will not be accepted.
• Deliver offers to Scott Family, 734 Sask. Cres. East, Saskatoon SK S7N 0L2.
• All offers should be presented on a standard Offer To Purchase Property form.
• Offer must include surety in the amount of 10% of offer price.
• Surety to be provided in cash-equivalent instrument (ie. cashier cheque, bank draft, etc.).
• All offers will be considered BEST AND FINAL OFFER.
Offers from buyers represented by a broker are welcome. However, any fee and/or commission payable to the broker is the reponsibility of the buyer.
Property is offered on an ‘As Is’ basis. While the seller believes the property to be in satisfactory condition, no warranty whatsoever is offered by the seller. If desired, the property can be made available to a certified home inspector at a prospective buyer’s request. It is unlikely that offers with contingencies will be considered.
The property will not be made available for an ‘open house’ viewing. Buyers interested in maintaining the home on the property may arrange for a viewing. Proof of financial capacity will be required prior to viewing home.
All inquiries: [email protected]
Approximate Map Location*
734 Sask Cres East, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada S7N 0L2
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.
FEATURED SERVICES CANADA
Want to be featured here? Find out how.
Western Canadian farmland portfolios for investors.Invested in Canadian Farmland learn more
Ceecees Interiors & Home Staging
Professional Home Staging to achieve lower days on market and higher equity289-275-4080 learn more
Tideline Reasources Ltd
Vancouver Island’s Hidden Gem...Efficient Living Solutions learn more
Wilden Real Estate
Nature Inspired Kelowna Real EstateKelowna Real Estate Developer learn more
All In One Service for Selling Your Property or BusinessExperienced Real Estate Lawyers learn more
Cove Beach Waterfront Estates
10 fully serviced parcels ready to go!An Exclusive Gated Waterfront Community learn more
Saywell Developments Ltd
Serving Vancouver Island since 1980. Got a dream home in mind? Give us a call.Don Saywell learn more
Green Emerald Construction
We take pride in our Green Building techniques & attention to clients needsSalmon Arm & Shuswap Area since 2002 learn more
Wood Creek Construction
Foothill Estates - Now selling!Building with Confidence learn more
VIVID RESULTS Real Estate Imaging Inc.
RMS Measurements / Online 3D Tours / HDR PhotographyRMS MEASUREMENTS STARTING AT $59 learn more