House For Sale in Stanhope, NL - 3 bed, 2 bath (10 Main Street) - $354,000
Seller Verified ListingSeller Verified ForSaleByOwner.ca web site postings have been posted by sellers who have used a valid credit card when creating their listing, giving our buyers more confidence in the listings presented on this web site.
A Seller Verified listing shows buyers that the seller is serious about selling their property, and that they are a legitimate seller - a very important element when using the internet to sell a large ticket item like a home.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square Footage: 2,450
- Lot Size: 1 acre + .5 acre
- Stories: 1 Story
- Parking: Driveway
- Year Built: 2009
- Annual Taxes: $320
- Price: $354,000
- Property Type: House
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Listing ID: 488246
- Last Updated: 2017-08-02
- Address: 10 Main Street
- City: Stanhope
- City Quadrant: Central
- Province/State: Newfoundland and Labrador
- Postal/ZIP Code: A0G 3A0
- Country: Canada
To send an email to the seller, please fill out the form below.
Uniquely designed single level mobility freedom home, in a park like setting, on a 1 acre lot with an extra .5 acre lot
1. Extremely well built executive style home, constructed with care, set back from the street and sitting on a large 1 acre lot, plus an additional .5 acre building lot
2. Spacious open concept to accent entertaining and hospitality Wide 36“doors with easily accessible and spacious living spaces
3. Three generous bedrooms including large luxurious master bedroom 18’ X 15’ with on suite and large walk in closet
4. One level home both inside and out, for easy mobility
5. Expansive kitchen with beautiful custom built cabinets, Corian integrated double sink and ample counter and cabinet space
6. Kitchen includes a large eating bar (seats 4) and island
7. Other custom built cabinetry; on suite cabinets, laundry room cabinets, utility closet, and fireplace cabinetry
8. Flooring throughout the home is beautiful Mannington Adura, with ceramics in both bathrooms, front entrance, and sunroom.
9. Unique quality constructed slab on grade bungalow; no basement with associated dampness, access and flooding issues
10. Radiant in floor heating throughout for total body warmth
11. Sun room and oudoor private patio located on south side of home
12. Low tax area, without municipal restrictions
13. Large newly asphalted driveway House built at high point with 6-8’ of drainage rock to ensure flood protection
2450 square feet home (built 2009)
Large 1 acre partially cleared, plus an additional .5 acre building lot
Exterior has high grade clapboard style siding
Abundance of pot lights set into ceilings and exterior eaves
Includes all stainless-steel appliances
(large corner jacuzzi tub and separate shower), plus large walk in closet.
Outside 18’ X 18’ cement block patio
Radiant in floor system heated with 15,000 kw electric boiler.
Insulated with 18” insulation in ceiling (R-50) and 11 3/4” walls (R-47).
Propane gas fireplace for extra or backup heat with 300 lb tank.
Newly asphalted driveway (2015).
Located outside a municipality in a low tax local service district town.
Well (very pure water), and septic system.
Ocean located across the street.
Location 4-5 kilometers from schools, medical clinic, drug stores, arena, marina, grocery stores, fast food; Tim Horton’s, McDonalds, Subway, Mary Brown’s, etc.
Central Newfoundland; 40 minutes from either Grand Falls (hospital) and Gander (hospital)(airport), and 4 hours from either St. John’s (capital) and Port Aux Basques (mainland ferry).
4-5 kilometers from world class marina (largest in Atlantic Canada).
In winter ride snowmobile or atv from property to join main cross-island trails, also kilometers of trails directly behind property.
In summer around and behind property pick supply of blueberries or raspberries.
One 12 X 16 wooden shed (presently storing snowmobile, ATV, lawnmower and snow blower).
One 21 X 25 metal shed with cement floor (formerly used as a forge/welding shop); excellent for workshop or small business shop, garage or storage.
Plus, numerous other unique and special touches
Some dimensions; Sunroom 10’ X 20’, Master Bedroom 15’ X 17’ 4” ; on Suite 11’ 6” X 10’ 3’’; Walk in closet 11’ 6” X 6’ 3” and bedrooms #2 & 3 12’ X 9’ 2”
Reason for selling; both adult children now live in another province and we are relocating.
List price is unfurnished with appliances only, but partially or fully furnished can be negotiated.
Buyer Agent Friendly
This seller is willing to negotiate commission with any real estate agent who brings an acceptable offer from a qualified buyer.
Approximate Map Location*
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.
This property for sale has been tagged by the seller as close to Gander, Newfoundland and Labrador.
Mortgage & Financing
Canada-Wide (excl. Québec)
Photo, Video & Virtual Tours