House For Sale in Surrey, BC - 2 bed, 3 bath (13362 Amble Wood Dr) - $1,688,000
Seller Verified ListingSeller Verified ForSaleByOwner.ca web site postings have been posted by sellers who have used a valid credit card when creating their listing, giving our buyers more confidence in the listings presented on this web site.
A Seller Verified listing shows buyers that the seller is serious about selling their property, and that they are a legitimate seller - a very important element when using the internet to sell a large ticket item like a home.
(The link will open in a new window so that you can easily return to ForSaleByOwner.ca.)
To continue to REALTOR.ca, please click on the "View Website" button below.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Square Footage: 1,988
- Lot Size: 9583
- Stories: 1 Story
- Parking: Attached Garage
- Year Built: 1980
- Annual Taxes: $4,500
- Price: $1,688,000
- Property Type: House / Detached House
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Listing ID: 746933
- MLS® Number: R2129752
- Last Updated: 2017-08-22
- Address: 13362 Amble Wood Dr
- City: Surrey
- City Quadrant: South West
- Province/State: British Columbia
- Postal/ZIP Code: V4A 6G9
- Country: Canada
To send an email to the seller, please fill out the form below.
This home is a rare combination of premium features. This is a maintained and comfortable, rancher, home, on a large interior lot, with south facing exposure, offering spacious and contemporary living, within walking distance to shopping, transit, and schools, in one of South Surrey/White Rock's loveliest areas. The wide frontage creates an impressive home. This home with its premium features will enhance your lifestyle and enjoyment. We can speak from experiece on this claim; as this is our third rancher, and our second home that is south facing. These features are hard to find, and very rewarding.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call 604 484 2505 or 1 778 690 2120
A third or fourth bedroom can be added.
This home was built as a spacious two-bedoom home, each with their own bathroom. An occasional guest room is currently available within the existing floor plan. So new owners can enjoy the two spacious bedrooms as is, or reconfigure the space to suit. In the bedroom wing there is 650SqFt of total floor space that can be re-configured into a three or four bedroom plan. The owner has provided sketches, see pictures, on these possibilities, and is aware of contractors who can complete this work. These options are possible because, ranchers are easily reconfigured, there is about 650 square feet of space in the bedroom wing which can be easily reconfigure, and as well there are rooms that can be repurposed. See sketches in pictures for visuals.
- For a 3rd bedroom, the easiest and lowest cost option is to simply make use of the home-office area. This room is 13ft by 12ft. It has sliding doors already installed. Simply add curtains and bedroom furniture.
- For a 3rd bedroom, the next easy and low cost option, is to split the master bedroom into two bedrooms, with shared access to the ensuite. The other existing bedroom, which is 11ft by 15ft with its own bathroom, becomes the master bedroom; an easy to add second large closet could be added to complete a master bedroom layout.
- Another easy and low cost 3rd bedroom solution is to split the existing second bedroom. This option would cost a few thousand dollars more than the option above, but has the main advantage of leaving the master bedroom suite unaltered.
- Another 3rd bedroom option is to reconfigure the 'second bedroom and closet' area. This will cost maybe $35,000 to $45,000. This option: Leaves the existing large master bedroom area (with ensuite and walk in closet) unaltered. Adds a third bedroom of a good size. And with this option, all three bedrooms have their own ensuite.
- Another 3rd bedroom option is to reconfigure the 'closet area and entryway'. This is a very low cost solution, as this option leaves the current bathrooms in place. It costs maybe $10,000 to $20,000. This solution will shift the entryway into the home-office area; creating a larger and more impressive entry.
- For four bedrooms solution, there are two options. One alternative is to reconfigure the entire 650 square foot bedroom area; this alternative creates four bedrooms with three bathrooms. The other alternative is a three bedroom configuration noted from above, plus, making use of the home-office area.
Replacement Cost vs Selling Price is a "Good Deal"
The selling price on this home is a “good deal” when compared to replacement cost.
Lot value $1,450, 000
House Replacement $ 480, 0000 ((2000SqFt +400SqFt garage) x $200/SqFt)
Landscaping and Structures $100,000
Total $2,030, 000
Selling Price $1,688,000
Your Savings $342,000
Your savings are realizable, because: This home is well built. This home has been well maintained. And this home has manycomponent replacements: windows, roof, furnace, garage opener, hot water tank, flooring, kitchen, bathrooms, architectural deck. While new home buyers often report a number of "fixes" required, a well maintained 1980's home has few issues. The 1980's homes were very well built. The owners feel this is a solid buying opportunity. Let's discuss further if you have an interest to explore why this home is good value.
- A very well built and maintained home. The 1980's builders built great homes. And this home has been well maintained, with lots of new and recent replacements. While styled for comfort and relaxation, more bling can be added to suit a new owner.
- ~2000sq.ft. (185SqM) rancher - lifestyle!
- Plus ~450sq.ft. (40SqM) attached double car garage
- Open concept in main family area for easy living; with site lines into private landscaped rear yard. It has that "wow" factor.
- South facing home for the best in natural lighting and enjoyment. This feature adds year around lifestyle. This home has a very bright interior. And there is multiple and easy access to large and sunny architectural deck for the best in indoor-outdoor living; that adds 100's of square feet in outdoor living area.
- Large and level lot
- Wide frontage ~83ft+ frontage (25m) by ~117ft (average) depth. The wide frontage adds measurably to the quality layout of this home. Let's discuss if you have an interest to further explore. Stated simply - a frontage width, above 82feet, is what creates an impressive home layout.
- Main-bedroom, family room, dining room, and kitchen, face into the rear yard and are integrated with a large outdoor architechural deck
- Huge expanse of windows look in to a sunny garden space in the rear yard
- The unique floor plan offers casual elegance, with sight-lines into landscaped areas throughout the home
- While more “bling” can be added, currently this home has been designed and renovated with Sarah Susanka’ architectural and interior design concepts, with contemporary French Provincial colours, resulting in a quiet, relaxing, comfortable, easy-living home. A new owner can add more bling to suit.
- Low maintenance architectural deck, offers premium indoor-outdoor lifestyle
- Very private created rear yard space, fully landscaped with raised rock garden beds and private shade garden
- Very cute 100sqft garden shed that looks like a cottage
- Two very spacious bedrooms with there own bathroom. Utilize as is, or reconfigure for more bedrooms.
- Many component replacements! Near new condition. New Centra windows. Two fully renovated bathrooms. Warm 3/4" solid maple flooring with 20 year old patina. Porcelain flooring with radiant floor heating. Warm cork flooring in bedrooms. New furnace. New hot water tank. New garage door motor and controls. Large architectural deck, built with stone and concrete pavers, for indoor-outdoor living. Roof is in good condition (~15 to 20 years left). Insulated crawl space for energy conservation and warmer floors. Well built home (for example: has solid feel with double sub-flooring). Numerous lighting updates (pot lights, 3-way switches, more outlets). Kitchen was renovated a number of years ago, and is still in good condition and has a very functional layout.
- Number of built in features: Central vac. Piped natural gas to the BQE. Numerous pot ligths on three way switches. Number of built in storage areas on the main floor. More storage is available in the heated crawl space, and steel rack shelving in the garage.
- Location! Walk-able to excellent schools and shopping. Two blocks to transit to anywhere. One of the prettiest subdivisions in the Lower Mainland that results in a park-like setting. Nearby trails for walking and biking. Bike or drive to two local beaches (we walk this too, very pretty walk, about 40 minutes to either beach).
- Priced $340,000 below replacement cost.
- Alternatively, seller would consider leasehold sale, or a staged 50%/50% sale - terms to be negotiated
- 2nd floor can be added for $400,000. Total square footage would be about 3600. Or 335SqM. This new addition could feature 6 bedrooms and bathrooms.
- New build home would cost about $900,000. Total square footage is impressive 4850sqft to 6000sqft (Or 450SqM to 550sqM)
- Contact the seller - email@example.com, or call 604 484 2505 (or 1- 778 690 2120)
- Thank you for your interest!
AMBLE GREENE 的时尚生活
南素里Amble Wood 大道13362号
- 这个家可以很容易地转换为3间卧室; $ 10,000。
- 住宅：1988 平方英尺（185平方米）的牧场式房屋，摩登现代，舒适宜居 。
- 位于Amble Greene地段——拥有如公园般的优美环境和无与伦比的生活形态
感谢您的关注！ 联系人：Tom 和Nancy
604 484 2505 firstname.lastname@example.org
Buyer Agent Friendly
This seller is willing to negotiate commission with any real estate agent who brings an acceptable offer from a qualified buyer.
Approximate Map Location*
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.
This property for sale has been tagged by the seller as close to White Rock, British Columbia.
Mortgage & Financing
Canada-Wide (excl. Québec)
Home Builders & Developers
Home Builders & Developers