Contact Street Capital today to check out our CURRENT MORTGAGES RATES
House For Sale in Surrey, BC
13362 Amble Wood Dr$1,450,000
This seller is willing to negotiate commission with any real estate agent who brings an acceptable offer from a qualified buyer.
- Property Type: House / Detached House
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Listing ID: 746933
- Address: 13362 Amble Wood Dr
- City: Surrey
- Province/State: British Columbia
- Postal/Zip Code: V4A 6G9
- Country: Canada
This rancher home offers a rare combination of features, creating a unique lifestyle opportunity. This rancher home will delight with its emphasis on lifestyle, comfort, convenience and location. The unique features start with, a large lot, that is: rectangular, level, an interior lot!, a wide 82ft frontage!, and a true sunny south facing and private rear yard exposure! The heart of the home has a rear wall which is integrated with many large windows and double doors, to connect the indoor with the outdoor living; this architectural design enjoys the park-like location for this home. For the owner's enjoyment, this home comes with a huge private deck to enhance this indoor-outdoor experience. Very desirable too, is that this home is within walking distance to shopping, transit, ocean view parks, and awesome schools; in the Amble Greene subdivision, which is one of South Surrey/White Rock's loveliest areas defined by ornamental cherry trees lining this Amble Wood location. The home is well maintained, with many new components, or in excellent condition elements. The wide frontage, the beautiful Amble Greene location, rancher on an interior lot!, creates an impressive lifestyle home.
This home is currently configured for a couple, or a couple with one child, , as configured it is a very spacious and open concept, 2 +2 bedrooms and 3 bathroom home. However, this rancher is easily reconfigured for lifestyle changes or interest: For example: The zoning allows for a secondary suite. Or it could be staged for a home office work area. Or more or fewer bedrooms to adapt these space for hobbies or reading areas, or studio, or home office, or occasional guests, etc. The interior of this home has been designed for simplicity and relaxation. More bling can be added of course. While ranchers are more expensive to buy, than two storey homes, they are easier and cheaper to maintain, and offer amazing and unparalleled lifestyle.
Contact: [email protected] Or call 604 484 2505 or 1 778 690 2021
When compared to the replacement Cost, this home is priced as a "Good Deal"
Lot value $1.4M + House Replacement $0.48M ((2000SqFt +400SqFt garage) x $200/SqFt) + Landscaping and Structures $0.1M = $1.88M replacement cost.
$1.88M replacement cost vs the selling price of $1.45M - that is a good deal.
- A very well built and maintained home. The 1980's builders, built great homes. And this home has been well maintained, with lots of new and recent replacements. It has been styled for comfort and relaxation, however more bling can be added to suit a new owner.spacious ~2000sq.ft. (185SqM) rancher + interior & rectangular lot! that means unparalleled lifestyle!
- Plus ~425sq.ft. (40SqM) attached double car garage
- Open concept home, with easy access to a large deck, for easy living
- interior site lines are into private landscaped rear & front yards
- It has a lifestyle of easy living
- South facing rear yard, for the best in natural lighting and enjoyment. This home has a very bright interior, year around. And there is multiple and easy access to large and sunny architectural deck for the best in indoor-outdoor living
- Large and level lot
- Wide frontage ~82ft+ frontage (25m) by ~117ft (average) depth. The wide frontage adds measurably to exceptional layout of this home.
- Huge expanse of windows look in to a sunny garden space into both the front and the rear yards - to enjoy the park-like setting and location.
- The unique floor plan offers casual elegance, with sight-lines into landscaped areas throughout the home
- Currently this home has been designed and renovated for simplicity, low maintenance, and easy-living. The new owners will enjoy adding their own “bling”.
- Low maintenance architectural deck, offers premium indoor-outdoor lifestyle
- Very private rear yard, that is fully landscaped with raised basalt rock garden beds and a private shade garden
- Very cute 100sqft cottage-like garden shed
- Three very spacious bedrooms, with three bathrooms. Other configurations are easily possible. Enjoy as is, or reconfigure for fewer or more bedrooms, or rental suite, or home office.
- Many component replacements! Excellent condition. New Centra windows. Two fully renovated bathrooms. Warm 3/4" solid maple flooring with 20 year old patina. Porcelain flooring with radiant floor heating. Warm cork flooring in two bedrooms. New furnace. New hot water tank. New garage door motor and controls. Large architectural deck, built with stone and concrete pavers, for indoor-outdoor living. Roof is in good condition (with many many years left). Insulated crawl space for energy conservation and warmer floors. Well built home (for example: has solid feel with double sub-flooring). Numerous lighting updates (pot lights, 3-way switches, more outlets). Kitchen was renovated a number of years ago, and is still in good condition and has a very functional and efficient layout. Cooks will love the easy of this kitchen.
- Number of built in features: Central vac. Piped natural gas to the barbeque. Numerous pot lights on three way switches. Number of built in storage areas on the main floor. More storage is available in the heated and insulated crawl space, or in the garage.
- Location!!! This area is often compared to Kitsilano. Two beaches nearby. Walk-able to excellent schools and shopping and parks. Two blocks to transit to anywhere. One of the prettiest subdivisions in the Lower Mainland; creating a park-like setting. Nearby trails for walking and biking. Bike or drive to two local beaches (we walk this too, very pretty walk, about 40 minutes to either beach).
- Priced $400,000 below replacement cost
Contact the seller by: [email protected], or call 604 484 2505 (or 1- 778 690 2021, or 778 809 2506)
Thank you for your interest!
Approximate Map Location*
13362 Amble Wood Dr, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V4A 6G9
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.This property for sale has been tagged by the seller as close to White Rock, British Columbia.
FEATURED SERVICES CANADA
Want to be featured here? Find out how.
Energy Efficiency Unmatched.Quality Built Factory Homes. learn more
Juniper West Builders
New Lots Now Available – Please call 250-574-4292 or 250-319-9200New Homes & Lots for Sale with Views learn more
Saywell Developments Ltd
Serving Vancouver Island since 1980. Got a dream home in mind? Give us a call.Don Saywell learn more
Wood Creek Construction
Foothill Estates - Now selling!Building with Confidence learn more
Custom Homes in Terrace & Thornhill learn more
Perfect Home Pix
Professional Real Estate Photography learn more
Green Emerald Construction
We take pride in our Green Building techniques & attention to clients needsSalmon Arm & Shuswap Area since 2002 learn more
Wilden Real Estate
Nature Inspired Kelowna Real EstateKelowna Real Estate Developer learn more
All-in-one Real Estate Brokering ServicesExperienced Real Estate Lawyers learn more
We build homes that are functional and beautiful.Where Great Ideas are Built! learn more