House For Sale in Surrey, BC - 2 bed, 3 bath (13362 Amble Wood Dr) - $1,588,000
Seller Verified ListingSeller Verified ForSaleByOwner.ca web site postings have been posted by sellers who have used a valid credit card when creating their listing, giving our buyers more confidence in the listings presented on this web site.
A Seller Verified listing shows buyers that the seller is serious about selling their property, and that they are a legitimate seller - a very important element when using the internet to sell a large ticket item like a home.
Listings found on this web site that are not seller verified were posted by sellers before we changed the site to a fully paid model in August of 2014. Those listings appear to be legitimate, but they are not promoted by us as Seller Verified.
(The link will open in a new window so that you can easily return to ForSaleByOwner.ca.)
To continue to REALTOR.ca, please click on the "View Website" button below.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Square Footage: 1,988
- Lot Size: 9583
- Stories: 1 Story
- Parking: Attached Garage
- Year Built: 1980
- Annual Taxes: $4,500
- Price: $1,588,000
- Property Type: House / Detached House
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Listing ID: 746933
- MLS® Number: R2129752
- Last Updated: 2017-03-21
- Address: 13362 Amble Wood Dr
- City: Surrey
- City Quadrant: South West
- Province/State: British Columbia
- Postal/ZIP Code: V4A 6G9
- Country: Canada
Buyer Agent Friendly
This seller is willing to negotiate commission with any real estate agent who brings an acceptable offer from a qualified buyer.
This home can be easily converted to 3 bedrooms; $10,000.
This home is rare to find this combination of features. This is a comfortable home, on a large interior lot, (not a corner lot), with south facing exposure, offering spacious and contemporary living, within walking distance to shopping, transit, and schools, in one of South Surrey/White Rock's loveliest areas.
Contact: email@example.com. Or call 604 484 2505 or 1 778 690 2120
- * a third bedroom can be added very easily; Looks good too; About $10,000 cost
- * ~2000sq.ft. (185SqM) rancher - lifestyle!
- * plus ~450sq.ft. (40SqM) attached double car garage
- * open concept in main family area for easy living; with site lines into private landscaped rear yard. Shows way better than pictures. It has that "wow" factor.
- * south facing home for the best in natural lighting and enjoyment. This home has a very bright interior. And easy access to large and sunny architectural deck for the best in indoor-outdoor living.
- * large and level lot with ~82ft frontage (25m)
- * main-bedroom, family room, dining room, and kitchen, face into the rear yard and are integrated with a large outside deck
- *the unique floor plan offers casual elegance, with sightlines into landscaped areas throughout the home
- * while more “bling” can be added, currently this home has been designed and renovated with Sarah Susanka’ architectural and interior design concepts, with contemporary French Provincial colours, resulting in a quiet, relaxing, comfortable, easy-living home.
- * low maintenance architectural deck, offers premium indoor-outdoor lifestyle
- * very private rear yard space, fully landscaped with raised rock garden beds and private shade garden
- * very cute 100sqft garden shed that looks like a cottage
- * two very spacious bedrooms
- * three bathrooms
- * Updated! Near new condition. New Centra windows. Two fully renovated bathrooms. Warm 3/4" solid maple flooring with 20 year old patina. Porcelain flooring with radiant floor heating. Warm cork flooring in bedrooms. New furnace. New hot water tank. New garage door motor and controls. Large architectural deck, built with stone and concrete pavers, for indoor-outdoor living. Roof is in good condition (~15 to 20 years left). Insulated crawl space for energy conservation and warmer floors. Well built home (for example: has solid feel with double sub-flooring). Numerous lighting updates (pot lights, 3-way switches, more outlets). Kitchen was renovated a number of years ago, and is still in good condition and has a very functional layout.
- * number of built in storage areas on the main floor. More storage is available in the heated crawl space, and steel rack shelving in the garage.
- * Location! Walk-able to excellent schools and shopping. Two blocks to transit to anywhere. One of the prettiest subdivisions in the Lower Mainland that results in a park-like setting. Nearby trails for walking and biking. Bike or drive to two local beaches (we walk this too, very pretty walk, about 40 minutes to either beach).
- * priced $250,000 below replacement cost. Replacement is: lot $1.6M + house $0.5 + landscaping $0.150. Assuming one can find a south facing 82ft wide lot. This home is loaded with features, yet price to sell. Buyers are encouraged to bring offers.
- * alternatively, seller would consider leasehold sale - terms to be negotiated
- 2nd floor can be added for $400,000. Total square footage is 3600. Or 335SqM. Could add 6 bedrooms and bathrooms.
- New build home would cost $900,000. Total square footage is impressive 4850! Or 450SqM!
- Contact the seller - firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 604 484 2505 (or 1- 778 690 2120)
- Thank you for your interest!
AMBLE GREENE 的时尚生活
南素里Amble Wood 大道13362号
- 这个家可以很容易地转换为3间卧室; $ 10,000。
- 住宅：1988 平方英尺（185平方米）的牧场式房屋，摩登现代，舒适宜居 。
- 位于Amble Greene地段——拥有如公园般的优美环境和无与伦比的生活形态
感谢您的关注！ 联系人：Tom 和Nancy
604 484 2505 email@example.com
Contact the Seller about this Listing
To send an email to the seller, please fill out the form below.
Approximate Map Location*
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.
This property for sale has been tagged by the seller as close to White Rock, British Columbia.
Home Builders & Developers
Home Builders & Developers
Mortgage & Financing
Canada-Wide (excl. Québec)