Land with Building(s) For Sale in Toronto, ON

5118 Dundas St West

$1,699,999

Multi Use Building 2 apts /Commercial Space

Land with Building(s) / Apartment / Commercial Space / Revenue Property / Vacant Land For Sale in Toronto, ON - 2+1 bed, 5 bathLand with Building(s) / Apartment / Commercial Space / Revenue Property / Vacant Land For Sale in Toronto, ON - 2+1 bed, 5 bathLand with Building(s) / Apartment / Commercial Space / Revenue Property / Vacant Land For Sale in Toronto, ON - 2+1 bed, 5 bath

This seller is willing to negotiate commission with any real estate agent who brings an acceptable offer from a qualified buyer.

  • Description
  • Other Features
  • Map Location
  • Mortgage
  • CONTACT SELLER
Property Description

Prime Property & Owner retiring & a REAR CHANCE to be for sale within 300m from the NEWELY approved 400K sqft of the NEW Etobicoke City Center Building Programme.

Multi use building for great investor EQUITY growth. Main floor is 1380 sqft PRIME comercial plus 1380sqft basement with 3 washrooms & front & rear exits.Top floor has 2bdrm apt at the front &1bdrm apt at the back {2 RENTAL INCOMES}.Large windows,well lit,fully tenanted & well maintained with their own 3pcs washrooms,large eatin kitchens with 2 fridges, 2 stoves & private entrances.

There are 4 hydro meters {1 X 600V],new gas meter & lines & 4 exclusive front & rear deeded parking spaces in total & a huge municipal parking laneway access at the back & partially finished basement. A center unit with less cooling & heating loss, maintenance & weathered exposure & easier parking assess.

Conviently located near the NEWLY TRANSFORMED KIPLING TRANSIT HUB which brings together TTC,GO TRANSIT & MIWAY Mississagua Transit connections.

Only about 15% of comercial properties available for possible purchase in this vicinity since developers have already acquired and solidify their stake holdings of the other 85%.

With interest rates at an all time low & effective Covid-19 vaccines now available and the Pandemic rounding the corner,INVESTOR CONFIDENCE will soon be peaking & compitition & pricing to acquire any property in the remaining 15% will become FIERCE amongst investors.

Now that the NEW Etobicoke Civic Center Building Programe is entering STAGE 4 & construction SCHEDULED TO COMMENCE in April 2021,it will NOT BE too late at this point to acquire a PIECE OF THE ACTION since completion & occupancy is scheduled for April 2024 just 3 years away. At which point property values will be through the roof in the area & the assumed" DOWNTOWN ETOBICOKE" comercial real estate market price will be fully established & a lost oppurtunity for ALL equity developers.

As the saying goes "YOU SNOOZE YOU LOOSE" & someone else will be cutting the grass & eating the pie.DONT MISS OUT.

Other Features
Private Entrance
Map Location

Approximate Map Location*

5118 Dundas St West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada   M9A 1C2

Load google map
click here

* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.

This property for sale has been tagged by the seller as close to Ajax, Bolton, Brampton, Burlington, Caledon, Concord, Etobicoke, Maple, Ontario.
Mortgage Calculator
$0.00
Contact Seller(s)
Seller Name:

Robert Singh

Phone:

416-575-8808

Send Email
Contact Seller(s)

Robert Singh

416-575-8808

Send Email
Location - Click to Expand
The Basics
  • Property Type: Land with Building(s) / Apartment / Commercial Space / Revenue Property / Vacant Land
  • Ad Type: For Sale
  • Listing ID: 445648
Price: $1,699,999
Main Features
2+1 Bedrooms
5 Bathrooms
2,734
Square Feet
19.25 X 141.4 FT
Lot Size
2 Stories
Built in 1956
$13,584
Annual Taxes
Bathroom Types - Click to Expand
Parking
Parking Lot