Ranch For Sale in Consul, SK - 4 bed, 2 bath (NE 30-4-24 W3) - $3,441,900
Seller Verified ListingSeller Verified ForSaleByOwner.ca web site postings have been posted by sellers who have used a valid credit card when creating their listing, giving our buyers more confidence in the listings presented on this web site.
A Seller Verified listing shows buyers that the seller is serious about selling their property, and that they are a legitimate seller - a very important element when using the internet to sell a large ticket item like a home.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square Footage: 2,100
- Lot Size: 8500 acres
- Stories: 1 Story
- Parking: Carport
- Year Built: 2002
- Annual Taxes: $5,517
- Price: $3,441,900
- Property Type: Ranch / Land with Building(s)
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Listing ID: 820840
- Last Updated: 2017-09-18
- Address: NE 30-4-24 W3
- City: Consul
- City Quadrant: North West
- Province/State: Saskatchewan
- Postal/ZIP Code: S0N 0P0
- Country: Canada
To send an email to the seller, please fill out the form below.
Price Goes Up By $585,000.00 TO $4,026,900.00 On Feb 28TH 2018 Act soon!
8500 acres - All grass. Lots of water. 3000 AUMs. Good fences.
Picture your calves getting fat on 8500 acres of native and seeded grass. This amazing ranch is in Southwest Saskatchewan in the Rural Municipality of Reno #51. Abundant water comes from springs, dugouts and pipelines to nine troughs. Morand sorting tub with squeeze is at the heart of the branding and sorting pens. Facilities include: a large and a small shop, Quonset, rental house, exterior four-wire fence and miles of new inner fence. Gorgeous modern four bedroom ranch house with great room, fireplaces, spa-like bathroom with slipper tub, full-size Brunswick billiards table and more. Close to Consul and Eastend.
· One Block - 100% grazing; 0% farming
· RM of Reno # 51, SW Saskatchewan
· 53 quarters: 14 deeded + 39 leased of which 42 are native, 8 CWG and 3 ecovars
· Deeded land is preserved with Nature Conservancy of Canada
· Leased land is preserved as wildlife habitat (12 quarters) and heritage sites (27 quarters)
Leased land is only available to Canadian citizens
· 3000 Animal Unit Months
· Water Pipeline with nine troughs
· Springs, dugouts and sloughs
Buyer Agent Friendly
This seller is willing to negotiate commission with any real estate agent who brings an acceptable offer from a qualified buyer.
Approximate Map Location*
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.
This property for sale has been tagged by the seller as close to Cypress Hills Provincial Park, Eastend, Frontier, Maple Creek, Shaunavon, Swift Current, Saskatchewan.
Mortgage & Financing
Canada-Wide (excl. Québec)
Home Builders & Developers