Ranch For Sale in Rimbey, AB - 4+3 bed, 5.5 bath (13075 Twp422) - $1,650,000
Seller Verified ListingSeller Verified ForSaleByOwner.ca web site postings have been posted by sellers who have used a valid credit card when creating their listing, giving our buyers more confidence in the listings presented on this web site.
A Seller Verified listing shows buyers that the seller is serious about selling their property, and that they are a legitimate seller - a very important element when using the internet to sell a large ticket item like a home.
(The link will open in a new window so that you can easily return to ForSaleByOwner.ca.)
To continue to REALTOR.ca, please click on the "View Website" button below.
- Bedrooms: 4+3
- Bathrooms: 5.5
- Square Footage: 2,944
- Lot Size: 150 acres
- Stories: 1 Story
- Parking: Detached Garage
- Year Built: 2010
- Annual Taxes: $3,000
- Price: $1,650,000
- Property Type: Ranch / Detached House / Farm / Home-Based Business Potential / Land with Building(s)
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Listing ID: 733090
- MLS® Number: CA0111728
- Last Updated: 2017-07-25
- Address: 13075 Twp422
- City: Rimbey
- City Quadrant: Central
- Province/State: Alberta
- Postal/ZIP Code: T0C 2J0
- Country: Canada
To send an email to the seller, please fill out the form below.
Central Alberta Ranch For Sale
If you are you looking for a ranch for your livestock, a place to set up your business, a recreational getaway, or a developer looking for land to subdivide then look no further. This property boasts two custom built executive homes, large shop, heated garage and rolling lake view land. Located near great amenities - Gull Lake, RV Heaven and Marina and Gull Lake Golf Course to name a few. Only minutes away from Rimbey and Bentley and 20 min to Sylvan Lake and 40 min to Red Deer. The property is in the Wolf Creek School Division with busing to your front door.
- 150 +/- acres of rolling pasture/hay land with views of Gull Lake.
- Boasts great views on the highlands and secluded meadows in the lower fields.
- Fenced with page wire and topped with barb wire to accommodate all types of livestock.
- Pasture/Hay land has been broken up into six paddocks for rotation with a number of smaller catch and working pens as well as a hay yard.
- Excellent well water, no filters needed, roughly 200ft well.
- 4 automatic waters, 2 hydrants and multiple garden lines.
- land is located in an area designated for recreational subdivisions as it is located beside Gull Lake.
- Gas well income on property
- Lots of flower beds, shrubs and hedges. Apple, cherry and chum trees as well as saskatoon and raspberry bushes.
- tree lined driveway, yard lights located throughout the property
- other out buildings include; bunk house and summer shower/bathroom facility, heated garage (30x60), Hi-Qual tarp building (24x32), green house, garden sheds, 4 seacans (72ft each), and calf shelters.
- 2944sqft ranch style home
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
- gourmet kitchen - commercial stainless steel appliances, quartz counter tops, walk in pantry, large sit-at island, pot filler, built in coffee maker, built in TV and so much more high light this kitchen.
- vaulted family/dining room open to kitchen, laminate flooring throughout, small bar, electric fireplace(wired and set up for gas as well) and huge triple pane windows.
- vaulted master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in closet, steam shower/tub, dual sinks with quartz counters, heated towel rack, TV, and patio door to front covered deck.
- three additional rooms are located on one wing of the home, two share one full bathroom and the other with its own full ensuite.
- one additional family room located at the far end of the house to allow other family members an opportunity to make as much noise as they want.
- office, laundry and back porch are also in the floor plan.
- utility room, with electrical panel and large energy efficient hot water tank leads to the crawl space and the energy efficient furnace. House sits on ICF foundation with heat in crawl space leaving your floors nice and warm. Hot water is continually circulated so you have instant hot water at all taps.
- front covered deck spans the length of the house, which also highlights a stone fireplace.
- back deck is two tiered with built in bench and lots of room for an outdoor kitchen.
- 2400sqft bi-level attached to the shop
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom
- laminate flooring and open floor plan with vaulted ceiling with open views to below.
- kitchen boasts granite counters, walk in pantry, sunshine ceiling and sit at nook.
- gas fireplace featured in open family/dining room beside larger downstairs bedroom.
- second floor boasts master bedroom with ensuite, walk in shower and huge jetted tub. It also has another family room, office and guest bedroom. The views from the second floor deck are breathtaking as you can see Blindman Valley and Gull Lake.
- Under the deck is a closed in sun room with built in barbeque station with ventilation.
- Has a fenced in back yard with a beautiful courtyard.
- In floor heating and on demand hot water make this house very comfortable and efficient.
- 1680sqft with dual mezzanine
- In floor heat and floor drain makes this shop very flexible.
- Utility room/bathroom houses all the electrical and plumbing for shop and house.
- Additional rooms added for additional storage
- Upstairs mezzanines have closet, wine cellar and poker room and working stations
- On the side of the shop is a cold storage double car garage
- Front of the shop has a asphalt surface so you don't have to work on the dirt
That is just a few of the highlights of this great property and it has so much more to offer and opportunities for the next owner. It is the perfect time to buy and enjoy all the amenities this spring and summer.
Buyer Agent Friendly
This seller is willing to negotiate commission with any real estate agent who brings an acceptable offer from a qualified buyer.
Approximate Map Location*
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.
This property for sale has been tagged by the seller as close to Bentley, Ponoka County, Sylvan Lake, Alberta.
Mortgage & Financing
Canada-Wide (excl. Québec)
Home Builders & Developers
Home Builders & Developers