Townhouse For Sale in Saanich, BC - 2 bed, 2.5 bath (4-1040 Pondwood Lane) - $819,900
Seller Verified ListingSeller Verified ForSaleByOwner.ca web site postings have been posted by sellers who have used a valid credit card when creating their listing, giving our buyers more confidence in the listings presented on this web site.
A Seller Verified listing shows buyers that the seller is serious about selling their property, and that they are a legitimate seller - a very important element when using the internet to sell a large ticket item like a home.
Listings found on this web site that are not seller verified were posted by sellers before we changed the site to a fully paid model in August of 2014. Those listings appear to be legitimate, but they are not promoted by us as Seller Verified.
(The link will open in a new window so that you can easily return to ForSaleByOwner.ca.)
To continue to REALTOR.ca, please click on the "View Website" button below.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Square Footage: 2,235
- Lot Size:
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Parking: Attached Garage, Driveway, Visitor Parking
- Year Built: 1983
- Annual Taxes: $4,051
- Price: $819,900
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Listing ID: 389390
- MLS® Number: 375449
- Last Updated: 2017-03-22
- Address: 4-1040 Pondwood Lane
- City: Saanich
- City Quadrant: South East
- Province/State: British Columbia
- Postal/ZIP Code: v8x 4s6
- Country: Canada
Buyer Agent Friendly
This seller is willing to negotiate commission with any real estate agent who brings an acceptable offer from a qualified buyer.
One-of-a- kind, 2235 sqft Townhouse perched over a pond, facing it’s own island, complete with waterfalls and wildlife.
The Edgewater is a 55+ community of seven Townhomes, beautifully landscaped grounds on a private cul-de-sac, perfectly located off Royal Oaks Dr. and Rithetwood Dr. Five minutes East of Broadmead Village Shopping and Pat Bay Hwy., and 5 min. West of Mt Douglas Park and Shelbourne St..
- South-facing, bright open Living-Dining area w/ Gas Fireplace & Hardwood floors
- Dramatic 2 storey Atrium
- Open sunny Kitchen with Den and eating nook
- 650 sqft Deck overlooking the private pond
- Powder Room and Laundry/Utility room
- Generous Master, with 5 Pce. en-suite and walk-in Closet
- 2nd Bedroom
- Full Bath
- Large open Loft perfect for a family room or office
- Heated Storage Room
- 2 -car Garage w/workbench & tons of extra storage
- Double stud soundproofed walls between units for extra privacy
- Lots of Visitor Parking in front of unit!
Contact the Seller about this Listing
To send an email to the seller, please fill out the form below.
Approximate Map Location*
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.
This property for sale has been tagged by the seller as close to Nanaimo, North Saanich, Saanichton, Sidney, Sooke, Victoria, British Columbia.
Home Builders & Developers
Home Builders & Developers