Contact Street Capital today to check out our CURRENT MORTGAGES RATES
Waterfront Property For Sale in Hamlet Of Sarnia Beach, SK
106 Resort Drive$485,000
Location - Click to Expand
- Address: 106 Resort Drive
- Neighbourhood: Sarnia Beach, Last Mountain Lake West side
- City: Hamlet Of Sarnia Beach
- Province/State: Saskatchewan
- Postal/Zip Code: S0G 2H0
- Country: Canada
- Property Type: Waterfront Property / Cottage / House / Recreational Property
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Listing ID: 997552
Overview of this Beautiful Waterfront Property
- A great place to retire or raise a family, this beautiful one story home is built on titled waterfront property on a protected channel on the west side of Last Mountain Lake.
- Located at Sarnia Beach on Last Mountain Lake’s West side across from Rowans Ravine.
- A beautiful commute less than an hour’s drive to Regina or Moose Jaw.
- The canal is great for swimming in summer and skating in winter. Fish right off your dock just meters from your house.
- Calm waters even when there’s whitecaps on the main lake.
Exterior of Home
- The front of the house is cottage style. A large covered deck runs across the front, with only one small step up from ground level. Easy to maneuver for seniors or disabled who struggle with many narrow stairs.
- In 2017 the home completely reconstructed and the great room added in. Then new siding, top of the line shingles, windows, doors and decks on the entire structure made this a gorgeous showcase home that stands out in the community.
Interior of Home
- This Beautiful four season custom home one level 1990 sq ft home isn’t just another city house transferred to the lake. It’s warm inviting atmosphere looks and feels like it was dropped in from the mountains.
- Some of the features of the lovely 4 Season home are:
- A 900 sq. ft. Great room with 18ft vaulted pine ceiling with open concept living / dining / kitchen.
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet with barn door and full bathroom ensuite.
- Another bedroom with a sleeping loft and French door that opens to the waterfront.
- A bedroom that we use now as an Entertainment room with built-in queen size bed.
- A full bath with walk in shower.
- Laminate wood flooring throughout except for master bedroom which is carpeted
- All doors are wide to accommodate walking aids
A 900 sq ft plus Grand room has:
- 18’ high vaulted tongue and groove pine ceilings
- a huge field rock wood burning fireplace on one end
- floor to ceiling windows overlooking the water. They take in sunsets in the summer and northern lights in the winter.
- beautiful pine cabinets, featuring a black island with bar stools. A black custom hood cover over stove and open shelving highlights the top end of the cabinets
- A wood burning stove sits in the corner of the kitchen/dining area. It has the ability to heat the house, giving the room a cozy warm feeling.
- There is also in-floor heating in the great room which keeps you warm and toasty. This in-floor heating is powered by a newer style small high efficiency boiler)
There are also electric wall heaters in each room which can be turned on separately if required.
Yard and Property overview
- The yard is well groomed and cared for. The east side has a lovely gazebo with a step stone floor. Now used for barbecuing, but it could be an eating area if you chose.
- The fire pit is nearby and close to the canal for beautiful evenings outside.
- The gentle slope down to the dock allows you to place your chairs and watch the sunrises in the mornings or sunsets in the evenings.
- The home has its own private dock to secure boat - safe when not in use and easy to launch when you want to go fishing or water sports. A dock slide into the water has given the kids hours of fun.
- The front or roadside of the house has plenty of parking space for RVs or visitors with overflow parking also available.
- Along one side of the front parking area, is a 28.5’x10’ shed. One area is used as a tool shed while the other is used for wood shed and storage.
- Another shed on the east side of the house is used as a garden shed.
- Water provided by the hamlet of Sarnia Beach - trenched directly to our home below the frost line allows year round living.
- Property is freehold
- Taxes 2019 - $3200
Call for an appointment to view or if you wish more photos or information. Ask for John or Pat
Approximate Map Location*
106 Resort Drive, Hamlet Of Sarnia Beach, Saskatchewan, Canada S0G 2H0
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.This property for sale has been tagged by the seller as close to Moose Jaw, Regina, Saskatchewan.
FEATURED SERVICES CANADA
Want to be featured here? Find out how.
Western Canadian farmland portfolios for investors.Invested in Canadian Farmland learn more
Tideline Reasources Ltd
Vancouver Island’s Hidden Gem...Efficient Living Solutions learn more
Cove Beach Waterfront Estates
10 fully serviced parcels ready to go!An Exclusive Gated Waterfront Community learn more
Wilden Real Estate
Nature Inspired Kelowna Real EstateKelowna Real Estate Developer learn more
Ceecees Interiors & Home Staging
Professional Home Staging to achieve lower days on market and higher equity289-275-4080 learn more
All In One Service for Selling Your Property or BusinessExperienced Real Estate Lawyers learn more
Saywell Developments Ltd
Serving Vancouver Island since 1980. Got a dream home in mind? Give us a call.Don Saywell learn more
Juniper West Builders
New Lots Now Available – Please call 250-574-4292 or 250-319-9200New Homes & Lots for Sale with Views learn more
Wood Creek Construction
Foothill Estates - Now selling!Building with Confidence learn more
Energy Efficiency Unmatched.Quality Built Factory Homes. learn more