Real Estate Property Notifications
As a buyer looking for a property, you have the ability to save your search, which automatically enables email notifications. If any newly added or updated properties match your search criteria after you've saved it, you will be notified by email. Our sending script runs twice a day.
How to Set up Property Notifications
- Make sure you are logged in to your account. (If you haven't registered yet, please do so at the registration page.)
- Go to the Search Properties page.
- Fill out your search criteria, then click on the "SAVE THIS SEARCH" button. Notifications are now active.
How to Cancel Property Notifications
- Make sure you are logged in to your account.
- In the "Saved SearchSaved Search" section of your account menu, click on "Create or Edit Saved Search".
- Your existing criteria will show up. Click on the "Delete" button at the bottom to delete it, then a confirmation window will popup to confirm. After agreeing to it, notifications will stop immediately and your saved search will be cleared.