Condo For Sale in Edmonton, AB
307, 11025 83 Ave NW$365,000
This seller is willing to negotiate commission with any real estate agent who brings an acceptable offer from a qualified buyer.
Beautiful, modern, spacious 2 BDR Garneau Condo - Southside at 83 Ave and 110 Street – just steps from Whyte Ave, U of A, U of A Hospital, Kaye Clinic, Cross Cancer Institute
This condo is situated in the desirable Southside Garneau neighbourhood, and is tailor-made for someone seeking the best lifestyle Edmonton has to offer. Located on the third floor of the five-storey, family friendly Garneau Gates, this 1055 sq.ft. space with 9’ ceilings includes 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, kitchen w/ dishwasher & appliances, In-suite washer dryer, and + 100 sq. ft. balcony.
Walk Score: 90 (Walker's Paradise) Transit Score: 63 (Good Transit)
- Open-concept design main area boasts maple-laminate flooring.
- 9' ceilings throughout
- A comfortable kitchen with a raised island, maple cabinets and plenty of storage, stainless steel double-sink, garburator, ceramic cooktop stove, over-the-range microwave that vents outdoors, and built-in dishwasher.
- In-suite washer/dryer
- On Demand Hot Water (never run out of hot water again)
- Spacious living room w/ large windows opening onto your balcony with plenty of natural light
- Digital programmable thermostat to maximize energy conservation
- Carpeted master bedroom, mirrored closet w/ four levels of wire shelving
- Ensuite bathroom with separate shower
- Second carpeted bedroom w/ closet
- 100 sq. foot balcony w/ track lighting and gas BBQ hook-up
- Underground heated parking, with private stall and 8.5'x2.5'x7' storage cage
- Secured access throughout the building, including key-lock elevator and extra high fencing
- Exterior hallways for additional privacy, and an open-air central courtyard for enhanced living.
Whether you use public transit, drive, cycle, or walk, you’ll find yourself minutes from work or recreation. You’re never far from major thoroughfares or public transit routes, including key bus lines and LRT stations. Downtown, Whyte Avenue, the U of A, community playgrounds and the River Valley--not to mention the most comprehensive medical facilities this province has to offer--are all within easy reach. Meanwhile, Safeway, Shoppers, major banks and other amenities are just down the street.
Don’t wait! This top-tier condo is sure to go quickly!
|Main Level||Bedroom - Primary||
4.27m x 3.35m
(14'0" x 11'0")
3.66m x 3.05m
(12'0" x 10'0")
|Main Level||3pc Ensuite Bath||
2.74m x 2.13m
(9'0" x 7'0")
|Main Level||4pc Bathroom||
2.13m x 1.83m
(7'0" x 6'0")
3.05m x 3.05m
(10'0" x 10'0")
|Main Level||Living Room||
5.18m x 3.66m
(17'0" x 12'0")
|Main Level||Dining Room||
3.96m x 2.44m
(13'0" x 8'0")
4.11m x 1.83m
(13'6" x 6'0")
Approximate Map Location*
11025 83 Ave NW, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6G 2V5
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.
Location - Click to Expand
- Address: 307, 11025 83 Ave NW
- Neighbourhood: Garneau
- City: Edmonton
- Province/State: Alberta
- Postal/Zip Code: T6G 2V5
- Country: Canada
- Property Type: Condo
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Ownership: Strata/Condo
- Condo Fees: $440
- Listing ID: 302569
Bathroom Types - Click to Expand
- Bathroom 1: 3pc Ensuite Bath
- Bathroom 2: 3pc Bathroom
FEATURED SERVICES CANADA
Want to be featured here? Find out how.
At Heirloom Homes, we build value, literally.Custom Home Builder & Renovator learn more
Stage and Style by Leigh
If your property has been on the market for more than 30 days. I CAN HELP.Selling your home? CALL ME FIRST! learn more
Pine Ridge Mountain
What A Beautiful Way To Live!Invemere's Recreation Community & Mo learn more
Willik Homes Ltd.
Quality Custom and Subdivision Homes Since 1989.Helping build your future! learn more
Saw Custom Homes
Make Your Move to Nature With Village Estates.Viallage Estates Selling Now! learn more