Apartment For Lease in Toronto, ON
3, 426 Arlington Ave$2,650
1000sq foot, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit located doors down from Cedarvale Park, located around Bathurst and St Clair Ave W. We are a family company looking to rent out newly renovated apartments ASAP!
The units highlight freshly sanded and stained hardwood floors, BRAND new double-paned windows, BRAND new appliances, quartz countertop kitchen AND bathroom. Large stainless steel fridge, oven, dishwasher, also an over-the-range built-in microwave, and a newly landscapped backyard patio area. Also new bathrooms, featuring a bathtub. No cracked and ugly tiles here!
This listing is for the two upper units, Unit 2 and Unit 3. They are exactly the same, and priced the same. We are very flexible and can show the unit almost at any time! Please reach out for any questions and/or negotiations.
- Central location. Great neighborhood amenities. Cedarvale Park is truly one of the most well-maintained and wholesome public parks in Toronto. In the winter it offers an outdoor and indoor ice-rink (Phil White Arena), two off leash dog parks, and a perfect hill for sledding. In the summer, the tennis courts, basketball courts, soccer fields open, as well as a Splash Pad. Great for hiking and bird watching as well. Again, truly one of Toronto's recreational gems.
- Private and perfect for families. Great school district and easily accessible public transportation (12 and 15 min walk to Eglinton West and St Clair West subway stations, 2 minute walk to the closest bus stop that runs along Vaughn Road (90)).
- We purchased the building this year and just finished up all the work and are looking to rent out the 3 units as soon as possible.
- The building is located on a one way street. The location is perfect as is it borders Rushton Rd and Arlington Ave, in which case the one way street does not affect your ability to get home by taking Rushton off of Vaughn Ave, instead of having to go around the neighbourhood, so you get all the benefits of living on a one-way street and none of the cons.
|Third Level||Bedroom - Master||
4.56m x 2.74m
(15'0" x 9'0")
3.96m x 2.74m
(13'0" x 9'0")
3.05m x 3.05m
(10'0" x 10'0")
2.13m x 1.83m
(7'0" x 6'0")
|Third Level||Living Room||
3.96m x 4.56m
(13'0" x 15'0")
|Third Level||Dining Room||
3.05m x 3.05m
(10'0" x 10'0")
Approximate Map Location*
426 Arlington Ave, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M6C 3A2
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.
Location - Click to Expand
- Address: 3, 426 Arlington Ave
- Neighbourhood: Cedarvale / Bathurst St and St Clair Ave W
- City: Toronto
- Province/State: Ontario
- Postal/Zip Code: M6C 3A2
- Country: Canada
- Property Type: Apartment / Tri-Plex
- Ad Type: For Lease
- Listing ID: 452218
FEATURED SERVICES CANADA
Want to be featured here? Find out how.
The Landing at Little Lake
Barrie's Truly Waterfront Condominiumslearn more
Ceecees Interiors & Home Staging
Professional Home Staging to achieve lower days on market and higher equity289-275-4080 learn more
Degagne Carpentry: North Bay's #1 - Fully Licensed - Custom Home Builder!Discover the Degagne Difference learn more
Wood Creek Construction
Foothill Estates - Now selling!Building with Confidence learn more
All In One Service for Selling Your Property or BusinessExperienced Real Estate Lawyers learn more
Green Emerald Construction
We take pride in our Green Building techniques & attention to clients needsSalmon Arm & Shuswap Area since 2002 learn more
Crown Pool & Spas
We specialize in hot tub sales & service, and swimming pool installations.We Create Amazing Outdoor Living Spaces! learn more
Saywell Developments Ltd
Serving Vancouver Island since 1980. Got a dream home in mind? Give us a call.Don Saywell learn more
Crowne Pacific Development Corp
Expertise & integrity with a proven track record of award-winning design.C.R.'s 4th Generation Expert Builder! learn more
Cove Beach Waterfront Estates
10 fully serviced parcels ready to go!An Exclusive Gated Waterfront Community learn more